Things seems to be Settled

"Wow Sister in law, this looks amazing, I am sure it will taste good too... You know this is Asad's favorite, he just loves apple pie..." Dilshad and Sheerin were busy in the kitchen for preparing breakfast. Asad and Rashid were gone for morning walk and Zoya and Najma were still asleep. Najma has taken 1 week leave from her college, so that she can spend some quality time with Farooqui family....

"These girls are still sleeping, it's too late.. I will go and wake them up..." Sheerin went upstairs to check on both of them. She first went to Najma's room, who was already in the shower, so she asked her to come down for breakfast after getting ready. After that she went to check on her daughter, who is still in deep slumber.

Sheerin remove the curtains from the window and let the sunshine fall into the room to bid bye to darkness. Zoya uncomfortably shifted in her sleep due to the sudden lighting in the room...

"Ammi please close off the curtains..." she covered her face with the blanket. Sheerin took the remote and switched off the AC too and sat on the edge of her bed and lovingly caress her hair.

"Come on Zoya, wake up. See everyone is down for breakfast and you are still in bed. What your Phuppz will think that we have not teach our princess any manners at all.." She kissed her forehead and try to snatch the blanket from her...

"Okay you leave, I will come and please switch on the AC Ammi, I will come soon..." Zoya pleaded...

"No, I am not turning on the AC, I will know once I step out you will again go to sleep. So, I am taking this remote with me and you my kid get ready and come down quick..." Sheerin left the room while Zoya again put the blanket on her face and went to sleep....

Rashid and Asad were out for a walk. Asad never wanted to accompany him but he don't want to disrespect his Mom. Last night she was very upset from his behavior, so he decided to behave normally till they are here. It's just for a week and after that they will be leaving. So at least he can pretend to be okay with them just for a week for his loving mother..

"Weather is quite good at this hour in comparison to afternoon. After 10 it gets very hot, right?" Rashid tried to initiate a conversation. He was quite amused when Asad agreed to accompany him or the walk. He is happy that at least Asad is trying and that was enough for him. He knows someone has to break the ice and he is trying his best to be that someone...

Asad- Yeah Early morning it cools down a bit but as the day goes on, heat starts...

Rashid- Hmm... So how's your work going? You are not facing any issues in the business right? 

Asad- Yeah work is going good Alhamdulillah. Everything is sorted, staff is also very hardworking, so I don't face much difficulties.. What about you? 

Rashid- Till now it was going good but now I am facing some issues... Actually just some time back I started my own work in partnership with someone but don't know why I feel like, this was not the right decision. So, I am planning to cancel this partnership and take over sole rights...

Asad- If you are not feeling good, then finish it. Anyways, partnership is very risky. No matter who make the mistake, but both the parties have to suffer because of it. So, it's better to be on your own...

Rashid- Hmm, You are right. I will end it once I return back to New York. Thank you Asad and I hope in future I can ask for your advice for business.. You will help me right? 

Rashid asked with bit hope in his eyes, he want to make a clean start with Asad, and he thought business would be a good idea which can tie them together.....

Asad slightly nodded his head as he don't know what to answer. So he just tried to cut the conversation short and both took the way back to home as Asad is getting late for his office.....

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Asad was coming down with fast steps for the breakfast as he has to leave for office, when another famous collision was just about to happen. He scanned her from top to bottom she is wearing a full sleeves red top with a black shrug and blue denims. Her long silky hair were neatly tied in a ponytail. He hates to admit this but she is looking gorgeous, her twinkling ear rings were the distraction for him. "On earth Asad on earth" He scolded himself and came back to his usual self with a deadly look on his face. Zoya look at him with a slight smile. Yes she hates him, but for now she is in his home, so she has to behave sweetly with him. And no doubt, he was grown up to a very handsome and charming men, and those deadly eyes were just like the cheery on the cake. Well she also compose herself and greeted him...

Zoya- Good morning Mr. Khan

Asad- Assalamoalaikum Ms. Farooqui

Oh typical Asad, she lashed on him in her mind.

Zoya- Oh yeah Walekum Assalam Mr. Khan, How are you?

Asad- I think Ms. Farooqui, you should really visit an eye specialist because you badly need it...

He taunted her, royally ignoring her question.....

Zoya- Yes of course Mr. Khan. So whenever you fix an appointment for yourself, don't forget to tag me along... 

He looked at her in anger and she smiled widely.  If he is Sarcastic then she was no less. She knows how to get on his nerves and that irked Asad more. This is not new, she was this smart with him from childhood, she was always the center of attraction for everyone, which hurts Asad as he feel ignorant...

He moved away from her without sparing her another look and she patted her back as she had done a great thing...

Zoya- Good morning everyone.

"Good morning Zoya", every one said in unison.

Dilshad- Come sit down quickly, see what all I have prepared for you...

Zoya- Oh wow, Upma.. Thank you Phuppz... (She happily started eating, but after giving Asad a victorious smile, which irritated him more)

Sheerin- Asad dear, see I have made an apple pie, it's your favorite right..

Asad- Thank you so much Mumani (now it was his turn, to tease her, she royally ignored him)

Najma- Wow, Ammi cooked for Zoya. While Mumani cooked for Bro Jani and what about me? Does no one care about me? Mamu, do you not know how to cook?

She was complaining like a cute baby. Everyone started laughing and  Zoya and Asad teased her more, while Sheerin simply hug her...

Sheerin- Aww my little baby, who said that we nobody cares for you, well your Mumani does and did you checked that Jar? 

Najma- Chocolate shake, Thank you Mumani...

And they all enjoyed their food happily unlike last night's dinner. Asad left for office, and remaining people left for sight seeing. They were going to have good outing. So they left to make necessary preparations..

Dilshad was happy, Asad's behavior had given her much hope, that surely in some days he is going to accept them back and that was enough to make her day..

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Again no proper response.............. I was bit happy from the response I got last week........... but again I am disappointed....... I don't know where Is the issue, why I am not getting much readers........... it really discourage me a lot....... I feel like stop writing.......... as I said I will update 10 chapters and will see if will find any luck then will move with the story........ else will drop it..................    :( :(