Rain of love

Rainy seasons most romantic one for the couples and people mad In love but trust me it is the most creepiest season for the sane people. ( I am talking about myself in particular).

It was raining heavily from morning and Najma got another chance to simply bunk her college and do some crazy stuff with Zoya. They both can be termed as evil twins of each other and it will not be wrong to say that Zoya was always the mastermind and Najma just follows her. All the three ladies were gathered up in the living room watching some comedy show. Asad was in the office. Yes it was raining really bad but he had a car to travel and a proper building without any water leakage. So why to bunk office? Well it was a sensible reason but according to Zoya a lame one to just stay away from home. As for her he is the most boring person she ever met. No colors to life, just living like a robot. In Zoya's words "What sort of life is this? Wake up at time, sleep at time, eat at time. If someone said sit, then he sit. If someone said stand up, then he stand. It's like there is a soul of some old Man inside him. Don't know what he think of himself. Like apart from him everyone else is just stupid..." well these were some precious words she every time use for her beloved cousin and even in front of Najma and Dilshad too...

Ladies were laughing their heart out while watching the show. As it was Comedy nights with Kapil, when Asad too joined them...

Asad- Assalamoalaikum

All 3 ladies- Walekum Assalam

Dilshad- What are you doing here at this time?

Asad- Many people in the office were not able to come because of the heavy rain. Few of them were even stuck in traffic. I myself was stuck in traffic for 2 hours. Allah, I am so tired right now. 

Asad fell on sofa he seems to look tired. How much he work, so obviously he will be tired.... Zoya looked at his face and felt bad for him as he seems to be too worked up. She made her way towards the Kitchen to make him a cup of strong coffee..

Zoya came out with 4 cups of coffee. First she put the tray on the table and took one cup to Asad...

Zoya- Mr. Khan Coffee?

He opened his eyes lazily only to find her standing with a cup of coffee. Did she really cares for him? Did she really get affected? Like here he was about to ask for a coffee and there she was already standing with a cup. Well it was not the black coffee like he prefers but its okay he can have this too. Oh how thoughtful of her. He took the cup from her hand murmuring a thank you to her...

Najma- I thought this rain will stop in some time and then we could plan something. But now doesn't seem that way. Zoya think of something, so we both could entertain ourselves today. 

Zoya- Got it.(she gave her a expression which people mostly gave in mentos add...... when their brain lights up with a idea.)

Najma- So are you going to charge money for telling me?

Zoya- Najma let's have a boat race...

Najma- Boat race?

Zoya- Yes, we will make those paper boats and then we will leave them in the water and will see who wins. What's say?

Najma- Cool, I know how to make a boat. I have done all this in childhood..

Asad who was listening to them intervenes. " Right Najma, you have done all of this in your childhood and now even kids don't play such games. Kiddo..." last one word was said in a whisper but she heard him. And it was time to be even with him...