Moon beam Nights

Three days more passed in a rush, time of leaving was coming closer and that made Zoya frustrated... She was here for a month now, away from her parents exactly for a month and that too for the first time in her life, so technically she should be happy that she is going back... But here she is upset as if she will leave, then something very important is gonna leave behind... She was trying to make more and more memories with Phups and Najma, she also took promise from them that in next vacation, they are going to visit NY... She wanted to include Asad too in her fun segment, but he seems to be look very tensed and worked up. The ladies have make out something is wrong at work. Dilshad even tried to talk to him, but he assured her everything is okay, he is just too engrossed in his new project, well Zoya was not convinced with his answer.. She new something is there, which is bothering him a lot...

They all were in the living room, watching a south movie on Zoya's insistence after Dinner.... It was a movie of Naagarjun named One Man Army... Zoya and Najma were busy in making fun of the characters. While Asad was lost in deep thoughts, when suddenly his phone started ringing... He took the phone and move a bit aside from them...

"Hello... Hmm.. okay... Fine... Don't worry I am coming...." He was talking with someone, well the conversation was not clear but he was going somewhere that was confirmed. Zoya sensed something wrong, she decided to talk to him, when everyone would be asleep.....

He finished his phone call and came back to his seat...

Dilshad- What happened Asad, all good? Where are you going? 

Asad- Yes Ammi, everything is fine. I told you nah, about my new project. So for that only I have to leave for Germany tomorrow itself...

Dilshad- Germany? Suddenly? Is everything alright Asad?

Asad- Yes Ammi, I told you everything is okay. Why do you take unnecessary tensions? Like I told you, it's just work and I will be back in 3-4 days. You just pray that for whatever work I am going it happens Hussle free...

Dilshad- Ammi's prayers are always with you Son. Be safe and may Allah protect you from everything and give you success...

Movie got over and everyone went into their room while Zoya made her way towards Asad's room... The door was already open so she entered inside and saw him talking with some one on call in the balcony... His briefcase was out and the cupboard was open, which means he was packing... She sat on the bed and waited for him to end the call...

"Yeah okay, that will be perfect, You can book my tickets..." He turned back to see Ms. Farooqui observing him so keenly putting back his Phone he came towards her...

"You can never knock and come inside the room right?" She smartly ignored his question and move toward his cupboard and started taking out his clothes...

He smiled looking at her.. So Ms. Farooqui was packing his clothes. It was such a beautiful feeling to see her doing his stuff. His smiled got deeper..

"Mr. Khan this one or this?" She showed him two suits and ask to choose one... He pointed on one black suit and she neatly put it in the suitcase.. His clothes were almost done. She moved towards the bathroom and came back with his shaving kit and stuffed that too in the bag. After 20 minutes she was done with packing his things and Mr. Khan was done admiring her..

She moved towards the balcony while he following her. It was a full moon night. So there was not complete darkness moreover it was the moonlight everywhere and everything was looking so beautiful in that light, including her. As she was shining in the light. In pink Kurta shalwar her hair were tied in a bun.. The face was clear without any make up. Those hazel eyes were twinkling and she was lost in the nature...