Dark and Bitter

(God I know I am really giving the worst titles now a days, actually I am really bad at titling........ even in school or college I was never able to give good headings but gyz I am still trying right please appreciate my efforts :D )

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It's been two days to that Jaipur incident. They both tried their best to forget it. But none of them could take it out of their head. As a result they started avoiding each other. They talk only if it's really required otherwise they just ignore each other's presence. Well both of them were too confused about their new found feelings, so they found it better to not talk...

Dilshad has sensed something wrong is going on between both of them because from past two days they both have not even fought. And that was quite amusing. She tried to talk but none of them spit out anything. Infect they assured her, that everything is good and nothing is there to be worry about...

Najma's internals were over and she was free now. So both of the evil twins plan one thing or the other every day. Now also both were off to Janpath for the shopping. Zoya loves flee shopping and Janpath was now her all time favorite place.. It's going to be a month that she came to India and in that period she went 4 times to Janpath, that was her craze for shopping...

Zoya- Zindaghi me itna gham hai ki ise kese bhulao

Najma and Dilshad- wah wah wah wah wah wah

Zoya- Zindaghi me itna gham hai ise kese bhulao

              Are it's too simple, bus shopping jao aur apne paise udao

Najma and Dilshad- wah wah wah wah What a saying...

Zoya- Shukria shukria

Again, with one not so good sher of Ms. Zoya... (you know it take me a lot of time to crack these kind of sher's ahhhh actually I am very good shayara :) not self praising but seriously I am and it's too hard to do something wrong when you are too good at it :)...) She was showing what all she bought to Dilshad... Her result was going to declare by next week so she hardly have some days left in India. She really don't want to go, but she had to. She can't leave her parents there, So she was trying to collect every single stuff which she was not going to get in NY. She was roaming in whole house while narrating an incident to Najma and Dilshad.. When unknowingly she was hit by a strong figure... Oopss! Mr. Khan again, oh wait his phone is fallen down again... OH no!

"Oh Allah....", Zoya put her hand on her mouth and her eyes gone wide again, if it was any other day, Mr. Khan would have fallen for this, but not today, he was already stressed out and now this was not at all good. He Bent down to pick the parts of his phone and shot daggers at Ms. Farooqui

"I always thought that you are just a little childish but mature too at the same time. But look Ms. Farooqui you have again proved me wrong, you don't even have a brain. I can't believe that you will be this stupid..." He shouted on her and she was too shocked at his behavior...

Yes, she has done a mistake but was it that big, that he is shouting so badly in front of everyone.. She was hurt, upset that she ran away from there crying badly... Dilshad and Najma felt bad for her. Najma went after her while Dilshad came to give some piece of mind to his son but she was cut off..

"Ammi please not today. I am already in a very bad mood and I don't want you covering her mistake and telling me how innocent she is when she is not..." Dilshad sensed something is wrong with him maybe at work. So she didn't push him more and leave from there silently..

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Why it has to be me every time Allah Miyan? I know there is something which is bothering him at his work... That's why he shouted like that but why only I have to make him upset? Why no one else in the family? It has to be me all the time..." She was sitting in the lawn and was complaining with Allah Miya. She knows it was her mistake. So she didn't expect him to come and apologize but deep down somewhere she wished him to be here with her and it seems like her wish was been granted because there her hero was standing right in front of her in white shalwar kameez with two mugs of coffee..

He put down one mug towards her and sat at a distant. She simply move her gaze towards the stars as this was the most important work right now.....

"I am sorry..." She looked at him shock. Did he just apologized?

Asad- You will not say anything?

Zoya- What should I say?

Asad- That it's okay Mr. Khan, I forgive you...

Zoya- Why should I forgive you? So that you can insult me again like this in front of everyone. It seems to be your favorite job anyways...

Asad- I was just too stressed out because of work, I really didn't mean to be rude to you.. The phone was important too...

Zoya- I am sorry too. (she hung her head down. Yes it's the second time she had destroyed his phone.so she had to be sorry...)

Asad- It's okay, now we are good right?

He offer her a cup which was quietly taken by her by moving her head in a yes. She simply takes a first sip of the coffee and almost puked....

Zoya- Mr. Khan if you were preparing the coffee then at least you could have put some effort and brought me something good. You have made this coffee just like your personality Dark and bitter...(who all remember this scene)

Asad- I like this sort of coffee only and I know how to make this one only. If you don't want to drink you can return the cup to me...

Zoya- No, no I will drink...

He hid his smile and after cursing him inside her head she started drinking that tasteless syrup made by him. Thank God after two days, they finally had some sane conversation. Both of them had a smile, a smile of satisfaction on their faces...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

God can't believe I wrote 16 chapters, can you believe that....... I mean this is amazing........ Thank you lovely people for reading and appreciating my work....... Please do vote and comment and be there with me......... Once I will be done with the 25 chapters of this Story....... I will start one more, that's in my mind from too long...... Hope you gyz will love that too......... Happy reading and stay tuned :)