I am here with you -1

Things were not going fine with Farooqui family, since when they returned from India, the issues in their business have raised a lot instead of being over and that had increased the tension of Rashid, his BP was nowadays getting higher and Sheerin was too tensed seeing her husband like this. The new partner was no more than a tension to them. He is very smartly blaming Rashid for everything going wrong in the business. Rashid had no idea whom to ask for help..

While back in the Shaad villa, things were going great. Dilshad was so overwhelmed seeing her kids happy. Zoya has came like a wind of happiness and Not only for Najma, she had sensed some changes in Asad's behavior too.. He too now actively participate in their activities, they all go out together, play games together. Also our Mr. Khan and Ms. Farooqui often fight too but then some of them make up for one another, so the things were actually going good...

Najma was attending her college from 4 days regularly as due to some internal exam going on in the college. So, Zoya was getting bored at home all alone.. Today Asad is going for a meeting in Jaipur that was near Delhi only. Zoya insisted him to take her along and after lot of convincing he agreed.

The journey was quite boring as Mr. Khan was continuously on Phone with his Delegates, so our Ms. Farooqui dozed off. Finally after 4 hours of ride they reached Jaipur..

"Ms. Farooqui come on get up we are here." Asad tried to wake her up. He called her 2-3 times but no response. He shook her and this time his voice was bit loud. She opened her eyes lazily, look at him and smiled.

"Mr. Khan now you are disturbing me by coming in my dreams too.." She said almost in a whisper with her eyes closed. He Smirked, so Ms. Farooqui even dream about me now. We are getting late and here she is throwing tantrums. "Ms. Farooqui, Save your dreams for later, but now come on get out of the car like a good girl..." He pinched her hard and she screamed coming out from her dream world. "Allah Miya Mr. Khan what's wrong with you? Is this the way to wake someone?" She complained like a kid rubbing the place where he just pinched. She was looking so cute that he just want to pull her cheeks. control Asad control. "Ms. Farooqui if you are done? Shall we leave? My clients must be waiting.." She came out from the car.

Zoya- Mr. Khan you will attend the meeting then what will I do till then?

Asad- My clients Assistant will gave you a short tour of the city. Few popular places and all but yes Ms. Farooqui, please come back on time as we have to leave for Delhi, today itself.

Zoya- Yes boss...

She saluted him and he shook his head in disbelief. They both went to their ways...

Zoya visited the city, she went to all the forts and to the local market too. She bought some things for her parents, Dilshad, Najma and Asad too and finally came back to the restaurant where Asad was waiting for her...

The deal was cracked and both the parties were quite happy. Asad thanked the people for being such a good Host and finally they took their leave...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Zindagi ek safar hai suhana, yaha kal kya ho kisne jana...... lala lala lal lallllaaa lall aaa" the song was playing in the car and Zoya was singing along in her not so sweet voice. Which was irritating Asad a lot.

"Listen Ms. Farooqui." He interrupted her.. "Yes tell me Mr. Khan." She hold her ears in a such a way that she is listening to him with all ears..