New Eternal hell

(ABOVE IS ZACHARY)

"I'm home!" I yell as I walk into the house. All the lights are off, signaling nobody was home. I start to walk toward the kitchen, where my parents normally are when I come home. "Mom, dad..." I stop in my tracks when I see blood on the floor. Two large puddles lay on the floor with blood splattered on the walls as well. My heart falls into my stomach.

"Mom! Dad!" I panic while going around the house looking for anyone, or anymore blood. The whole house was clean then I realized the one place I forgot. The garage. In a hurry I run into the garage and see our totaled car from the accident."Dad?"

"Were in here!" A hushed voice shouts and I run to the front of the car to see my parents inside and panic trying to pull the door open.

"Open the door!" I scream and they both look at me, blood running down their faces. I need to get them out! I pull and pull on the door but it won't budge.

"You need to help us!" They shout at the same time.

"What are you talking about, I'm trying!" I scream trying to open the door.

"You could have saved us!" My mother screams as the car starts on fire.

I shoot up from my nightmare and let out a huge breath of air trying to recover myself. The dreams are back. The therapist I saw for a short time told me that they were caused from guilt of my surviving and my parents not. Like if a plane went down and you were the only one to live. You would feel like shit for all those people who died and start to think your life isn't worth it and theirs was. I snap out of the thoughts about the dream when I realize I am not longer in the van.

Instead I am inside of what looks like a bedroom, but not a hotel. Like I was in someone's home, and telling by the size of this bedroom, they were filthy rich. I get up and walk to the window, still breathing heavy. Where am I?  I turn around and see the bag from my car with all my stuff in it on the floor and run over looking for the one thing I need. I pull everything out and huff when I don't find it.

"Looking for something?" Someone asks behind me, causing me to jump. I look to see Mike with his arms crossed at the door. I crawl back towards the bed and don't move my eyes from him as my heart races. "Any weapons you may have had in that bag, or on you, were taken away. But good idea though."

"Where am I?" I ask and he looks at me like I grew a second head.

"Are you stupid or just slow?" He asks and when he see's the confusion on my face he continues. "Your in the bosses house."

"And who is this..?" I start to ask but he rudely cuts me off.

"I'm not here to answer all your stupid questions bitch. I am here to tell you that if you tell anyone that what happened on your neck was me, I will personally kill you." He says and I just look at him. He has a smirk on his face when he see's I don't have a comeback.

"What if the others tell...?" I try again.

"They won't." He says and I just look at him.

"I'm going to wake her." Someone says outside of the door. "Yeah..." They stop talking and Mike turns around.

"Good morning." Mike says to the person outside. He moves out of the way as the person walks into the room. The man looks at me and scans my body as if looking for an injuries that weren't already there.

"Your not suppose to be in here." He spits turning around to Mike, causing him to roll his eyes then walks out. "Boss is already going to pissed when he wakes up. Don't piss him off..."