The arrival

Two days later

"So, who are they again?" Jacob asks and I huff.

"They are my three best friends." I tell him while I fiddle with the air mattress I was setting up for them. Jacob and Zachary have been sitting in my room with me for the last hour as I clean my room for their arrival. All of their parents gave them money for hotels on the way so they didn't drive while tired, since the drive is about 47 hours. If I were them I would have just taken a plane but they didn't want to spend that much money.

"What are their names?" Zachary asks looking at me as I struggle with the air mattress.

"Sam is my best friend, Owen is the gay one, and Mason is the chick magnet." I tell them. Zach is looking at his phone, ignoring everything and Jacob seems excited. "You will be able to tell them apart the moment you see them."

"I guess I am a chick magnet in a way." Someone says and I turn around to see them at the door with one of the maids holding the door open for them. I make a screech in the back of my throat that sounded like a baby dinosaur then run up to them.

"I missed you!" I scream as I hug Mason and Owen in one big hug.

"We missed you too darling." Owen says into my ear with a laugh. When I let go Owen walks into my room and looks around at all the things.

"Hello." Sam says to me very subtly.

"Hello my dear friend." I say and then a smile creeps on my face and I jump on him into a hug. He spins me around the second I wrap my legs around him tighter so I don't fall.

"I though you were kidnapped." He says hugging my tighter. I stand on my own feet and back up.

"Oh shit." Owen says and looks at me. "There are other men in your room."

I can't hold my laugh as I walk to my bed. "Guys this is Jacob and Zachary. They are my friends."

"Hello." Jacob says looking at them Zachary just glares, as I expected. But his eyes just lay on Sam for some reason. "Guys this is Sam, Mason, and Owen." I point to my friends as I say their names, each giving a small smile.

"I'm the gay one." Owen says.

"I guess I'm the chick magnet." Mason says and I blush, embarrassed they heard that. They dropped their stuff on the floor next to the fail of a mattress of the floor.

"What happened here?" Sam asks walking over to it.

"It won't blow up for some reason. I tried to plug it in, I tried to move it around. It just won't blow up." I say looking at Zachary and smile but he doesn't budge. I mouth 'smile' and he rolls his eyes.

"Oh really?" Sam says and I look back to the stupid thing. He looks at it then goes to the fan and opens it then hit the on button. Automatically the machine responds and it starts to rise. I cross my arms as Zachary chuckles behind me.

"Oh shut up." I tell him and he laughs harder. "Rude."

"So is this the boyfriend?" Owen asks looking at Jacob. "And the rude asshole?" He points to Zachary. I laugh harder as Zachary face goes hard.

"Neither are my boyfriend. I'm a single pringle that really needs to mingle." I tell him and Owen blushes realizing how awkward he just made it for them. "But Zach is a rude asshole sometimes. But no, the main one is this guy named Mike. If you see him just ignore anything he says."

"What does he look like?" Sam asks getting defensive as he always does.

"He has bruises all over from the last time he touched her." Zach says scrolling through his phone again. We all look at him and he just looks at me as I tell him to be quiet with my eyes.