Senior Year!!!!

Hello, my lovelies, and thank you for reading! This page is just a little help to make you understand this story more.

Y/N stands for 'Your Name'
L/N stands for 'Last Name'
M/N stands for 'Middle Name'
N/N stands for 'Nickname'
E/C stands for 'Eye Color'
H/C stands for 'Hair Color'
H/L stands for 'Hair Length'
F/F stands for 'Favorite Food'
F/C stands for 'Favorite Color'

For other things like a body type I will use my usual bold writing in parentheses and it'll be something like:

He picked up my (chubby, skinny, small, fat, perfect) body.

For those of you who haven't read any of my other stories the bold writing in parentheses is just a little side not from me:) or in some cases adjectives for description like the example I listed above. With that being said, may I present to you~~~ My Teacher Affair...

Your POV
I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock blaring for me to get up for another worthless day of Senior Year. I reluctantly get up and get dressed in a black skater skirt and a white crop top that says 'meow'. After my hair is up and ready I decide to drive to my doom.
Time skip
"Hey, girl!" My best friend- John Laurens(hehehe *insert Lenny face here*)runs up to me. John is the literal, gayest person you will ever meet. He's like, too gay to function(see wut I did there?). Today he's wearing a shirt that says Yagilen, being dyslexic I can't read too well,and some skinny jeans. I laugh reading the shirt and head over to him. "Um, John what does your shirt actually say?" I ask. He smirks at the question. "It says Gaylien." I laugh and punch him lightly on the arm. As we walk to a guy I've never seen before walks up to us. And damn, he's HOT! He's wearing a magenta button-up and jeans. Through the tight button-up you can see how muscular he his, and his face, oh my god his face. It's perfectly chiseled and his stubble makes him look even godlier! His skin is light brown and his hair is fluffy, but what intrigues me the most are his eyes. They're mostly mahogany brown, but if you look close enough there are specks of black, and chestnut. I immediately stop staring when he speaks. "Excuse me, kids, do you know where room 234 is?" I smile. "Follow us, we're going that way too." He flashes me a thankful look and we start walking. "I haven't seen you around here, sir, are you a new teacher?" John asks. "Yeah, I'm Mr. Jefferson, I'm going to be helping those who have problems, with specific things." I blush as John looks at me through the corner of his eye. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Jefferson, my name's Y/N L/N, and this is John Laurens." "At least I know some students now." He says with a smug smile. I look down hiding my pink tinted cheeks. His smile is gorgeous! Stop it, Y/N, he's your teacher! This is literally illegal! I scold myself and continue walking down the busy hallway. Once we get to Room 234- Homeroom, I take my usual seat in the front. "Hello, students! Now that we are all here I would like to introduce you, to Mr. Jefferson." Professor Washington announces. Mr. Jefferson stands up. "Hello, as you know I am Mr. Jefferson, and when you're in my class I have very few rules. 1) you are allowed to talk, just don't let it get out of hand, 2) never be afraid to ask questions, and last but not least, 3) don't fall in love with me." He says as a joke. I laugh even though I think I've already broken that rule.

Hello, again! I hope you've enjoyed this chapter, but look at this autocorrect it's hilarious...

Lol, I'm horrible. Also if you were wondering what your outfit looks like here it is:

 Also if you were wondering what your outfit looks like here it is:

And, OMG MY FAVORITE SHIRT

GAYLIEN!!!!!!!!! I love this shirt so much!