Not this time*PT.2

John's POV
"Mmh, do you have to go?" Alex whispers wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile and pry his warm arms off my body. I turn around quickly and peck his lips. "Yes." I get up and grab my keys(and before you ask NO they didn't hook up they were just cuddling watching TV). I open the door to leave when Alex calls out. "See you in class!" I chuckle and close the door.

Your POV!!
I look up from my phone and see John waking up to my booth at *insert favorite restaurant*. "Why are you looking so bubbly?" I ask John who is smiling like crazy. I gasp. "You got laid!" He laughs and shakes his head. "No. I just so happened to have an amazing cuddle session with my new and improved booty call. What about you? You're practically glowing." I blush and look away thinking of the thrilling time I had spent with Thomas, the taste of his sweet lips, his strong arms holding me, his distinct scent of jasmine(very manly, I know), and his warm breath against my neck. "Hello? Earth to Y/N!" John says waving at my face. "Huh? Oh, sorry." He laughs. "Now I'm guessing you're the one who got laid." My eyes widen. "What!? No..." he raises an eyebrow. "Okay, yes...." John squeals like he's freaking Elle Woods. "Ohmigod who? Was he good? Was it a he?" I laugh. "John! Slow down! Yes it was a he, and yes he was fabulous!" John coughs, "That's *cough* great, Y/N! *cough*" I scoot my chair away a little. "Oh hell no, John. You are not sick!" He blushes, bashful. "Uhm....Alexander is sick, and there's that flu spreading around, and I- yes I'm sick." I sigh.
"John, what am I going to do with you?"

~Days Later~
"John! I'm getting tired of holding your hair up! And if I stay here any longer I'm going to get the flu!" I yell at John who is currently barfing our his lungs. "O-okay. I-I.*throws up*" I tie is hair up. "Okay bye." As I get into my car my phone buzzes.

I chuckle

I sigh and put my phone away

I sigh and put my phone away. If only.

*a few weeks later*
As I sit over the toilet throwing up I text John.

I roll my eyes and continue to throw up

I roll my eyes and continue to throw up. After my stomach is down doing flip flops, I get up and jump into my bed. My mom walks in. "Honey, do you need anything? Tea? Ice? Thermometer?" I shake my head. "No, thanks though. I have a doctors appointment in two hours for medication." She smiles weakly at me. "Oh alright."
At doctor's office
"Ms. (L/N), Dr. Schuyler is ready to see you." I get up and head to the doctor's room. "Good morning Dr. Schuyler." I say as I walk into her room. "Oh please, (Y/N), I've been your doctor for two years call me Angelica.(lmao I thought it was time I inserted Angelica in)" I nod. "So, Izzy you say you have the flu is that correct?" I nod. "Well, I need to run a few tests before I give you proper medication." I nod.
~after running tests~
"I'm sorry, Y/N, I can't give you any medication." Angelica says reading off her clip board. "Why?" I ask. She turns to me eyes filled with worry. "Because you're pregnant."

What is this? An actual update? Wow. It's a fucking miracle! Also tysm for all your love and support! Thank you for over 5k reads and all the advice you give me! I love you all so much!