Teachers

The next day...

Your POV

After Izzy took me to that abandoned school yard we decided to go get some food at (insert favorite restaurant). Once we sat down it was insanely awkward so I decided to start some sort of conversation. "So," I started "how are things with you and Lilith?" She smiled weakly and started fiddling with her utensils. " she, uh, got a boyfriend. You know that guy Shaun Blake? They're dating now." I put my hand over hers in a friendly manner of pity. "It's fine though," Izzy said through a warm smile, "my heart's kind of reaching towards someone else, ya know?" My eyes lit up as I grinned wide in excitement. "OHMYGOD IZZY YOUHAVETOTELLMEWHOIT IS!!" My friend's pale face dusted with a light pink as she stared at the ice in her water glass. "Peggy Schuyler." She muttered with a bit of embarrassment in her voice. Peggy was the youngest of the Schuyler clan, although her and I were never close I always considered her as a quite amiable woman. Izzy sighs and murmurs . "How would such a wonderful girl be with a wretch like me?" I frown and slap her hand. "BITCH, lemme stop you right there. A wonderful girl likes her can be with you because you're not a wretch. And I don't even know what the hell that means." I give her a light smile as she chuckles uncomfortably. During another awkward silence I think about Mr. Jefferson, and how uncontrollably soft his lips are . How did I not notice that? Him kissing me is probably the most exciting thing that's ever going to happen.

Present time

"Thanks for the ride, Izzy." I say as I exit her car. I pull out my house keys and slowly unlock the door, trying not to wake up my family. I creep up to my bedroom and collapse on my bed. What an interesting day.

The next morning:)

"(Y/N) you're going to be late for school!!" My mom calls from the kitchen. I grown and check the time. Hmm it's only 7:51. My eyelids slowly droop with sleepiness, but then I realize....FUCK ITS 7:51!!! I shoot up out of my blankets and rush to get my clothes on. My socks may be mismatch and my pants may be on backwards but it's fine. I rush to the door, jump in my car, and start driving. (I just might've skipped one too many red lights). Shit I'm so late.

WOWWOWOWOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE ONE OF THESE CAME OUT! It's not much I know, but HEY ITS SOMETHIN! And WHY didn't ANYONE tell me that RENT is like the best shit ever. Mimi is like my newest addition to my dream role list!!! Mimi is EVERYTHING and I actually have her vocal range so YESS lets do THISS