Not this time

T.Jeff's POV
As I lie in bed with Y/N I hear a honking outside. Y/N frantically gets up to look out of the window. "Ohmygod, my mom's here! She's thirty minutes early!" My head shoots up and I frantically toss her her shirt and pants. I put on my clothes as fast as possible and run to the door. "I-uh had a great time, I'll see you tomorrow!" She calls out to me before closing the door and leaving. I stare at the door for a few seconds and smile.

I finally got her.
And I can't let her go.
Not this time...

Your POV
As my mom and I sat in the car awkwardly I slowly turn on the radio. After a while of awkward silence she finally says. "I thought you weren't going to tutoring anymore." I look out the window. "Yeah, well I had a change of heart." She nods. "You haven't been at the house a lot lately, is something up?" I shake my head. "Nope, I'm fine. Everything's fine." The rest of the ride home is filled with tension and silence.

I decided to post this tease, because I need to update, but I also really need advice.....

So there's this girl... she kinda means everything to me. I developed a crush on her than over time I think it developed into something more. I'm not gonna name her, because 1) I'm not the type of bitch to sell her out like that 2) she doesn't fucking know.
She's just so beautiful and smart and funny and I just really kinda like her. I have the tiniest chance because she likes girls(not naming sexuality bc again...I DONT WANT HER TO KNOW THAT IM TALKING ABOUT HER)but I mean idk. As badly as I want a relationship, I don't think that I'll be able to handle one(IF she does like me).

So what do I do? Do I go for it? Flirt a little? Tell her how I feel? I NEED HELP ASAP!!!