friends

Back to that beautiful person who's reading this' point of view(*cough* yours *cough*)

I woke up with a splitting headache. I don't know what the fuck happened but I'm fucking dying.

Once I get my shit together, I sit up and look around. Where am I? I look and see both John and Izzy lying there sleeping with the scent of alcohol ringing throughout the room. I then see a photo on the wall. It's of a family. Four kids a woman and a man. Holy shit is that who I think it is?! Well if it isn't Mister Non-Stop himself! (This pic except in modern day clothing)

 Holy shit is that who I think it is?! Well if it isn't Mister Non-Stop himself! (This pic except in modern day clothing)

(Art credited by Ziksua)
What the fuck he has four kids?? "How do you feel?" A male voice asks. I groan. "Like shit." The voice chuckles. I turn my head to see Mr. Alexander Hamilton in pajamas at the doorway sipping a cup of coffee. "Uhm, how did we get here?" I ask. He smiles lightly and sips some coffee(why did that sound perverted to me??). "Well, I was at the club hoping to get laid like every other single adult," I giggle, "and I just happened to see three underage kids drunk dancing. Recognized them, watched as one passed out and took them home."
I remember now..

I look at Izzy and John drunkily dirty dancing while sipping my (pick ur poison/alcohol). Izzy throws her hands up as she slowly kneels to the ground dancing like some sort of stripper(how the fuck am I supposed to know how horny drunk people dance). As she slowly makes her way up her moves start becoming slower and have less life. She suddenly collapses to the floor. A man rushes over, checks her head and picks her up. He looks familiar. He ushers John and I to follow him into his car(don't get into strangers cars guys. Don't be drunk weirdos). As he buckles all of his into the seats my eyes slowly droop.

Then I'm knocked out

I slap my forehead in embarrassment. "Agh! Oh my god, Mr. Hamilton I'm so sorry you had to deal with three drunk teenagers." He chuckles. "It's okay, I was looking for adventure, and I got one." As John stirs in his sleep I notice Mr. Hamilton shoot a loving glance at him. "Don't hurt him." I whisper. Mr. Hamilton's eyes widen. "W-what, what e-ever do you m-m-mean?" I cross my arms. "Mr. Hamilton, I know. 'Bout you and John." Alexander walks over and sits next to sleeping John and runs his fingers through John's glistening chestnut curls. Mr. Hamilton stares at my friend for a while. "I love him, you know? Every time I stare into his gorgeous green eyes, I just get lost. When I'm with him my heart swells and I can't think straight. I wouldn't dare hurt him if my life depended on it." I smile at the words and look back up at the photo on the wall. "That's Elizabeth, my ex wife." He smiles widely. "And those are my four beautiful children. Philip, Angelica, Alexander Jr., and James." I open my mouth to say something but John whimpers and slowly opens his eyes. "Ugh my head." He says groaning.
Time skip
"Thanks for everything, Mr. Hamilton. We really appreciate it." I say as we jump out of Mr. H's car. "Anytime kids. Accept, maybe don't go clubbing very often." I chuckle and close the door.

John's POV
"Hey, John can you wait a sec?" Alexander asks. I nod and sit back down. "Listen, John, you're eighteen, and although we may be frowned upon, but I just want you to know that I- I love you. There, I said it. I love you. John, please, please be with me officially. I swear I won't hurt you or," I cut him off by kissing him passionately. "Yes! Of course I want an actual relationship. And I love you too." Alex smiles widely and kisses me once more. "Hey, Al, would you mind if I stayed with you the rest of the weekend? I mean now that we're together we should spend more time together." Alex kisses my cheek. "I would love that."

Back to ur POV
"Oh my god, I feel so much like shit I just want to fucking stuff my face, but not even eat at the same time." Izzy complains flopping on my couch. I laugh and put Glee on the TV(I'm sorry Glee is iconic and if you disagree then BITCH PLEASE). "Better go with the no-eating-thing, I need to lose a few." I turn my head to Izzy and gape. "Okay, if you want to lose weight, not eating is not the answer." Izzy scoffs. "Trust me skipping lunch is fine, I do it all the time."
"No it's not fine, Izzy. That's not healthy."
"Y/N, it's okay. My body's probably used it now."
"Izzy that's not okay."
"Lay off it, Y/N, I'm fine."
"It's not 'fine'!"
"I'm not your friend so you can tell me how to fucking live my life!"
"I'm not telling you how to live your life Izzy! I'm trying to fucking help you!"
"You not helping anybody, Y/N!"
"Oh my god, just accept the fact that people care about you! And you treating yourself like garbage is not okay!"
"Well I don't give a fuck, so goddamn it, just stick to fucking helping yourself."
Izzy grabs her things and runs out the house slamming the door. Ugh, what a bitch(lmao this is weird.). She needs a serious rein check.

Izzy's POV(oh shit)
I storm out of the house, nowhere to go. My parents are visiting my sibling in (PICK A PLACE ANY PLACE), and my phone is dead so that's fantastic. I end up just sitting on the sidewalk. A tear rolls down my face. God what am I doing? I'm fucking pathetic. I take a hair pin break it and roll up my sleeve.
Why do I always run?
I place the sharp end on my wrist.
Why do I always put up a wall?
I poke my wrist harder causing it to bleed.
Oh yeah
I drag the pin into a horizontal(? Idk bare with me) line.
Because I'm afraid.
I watch the blood run down my arm.
Because I don't want to lose anyone else.
Hot tears stream down my face.
Because I am weak

Peggy Schuyler's POV(WuT iS tHiS?)
I take my time walking around my neighborhood like I do everyday when I hear something. As I turn a corner I see a girl huddled up with- ohmygawd is that blood dripping?? I rush up to her.

Izzy's POV again
I figure rushes up to me. I stay in the same position crying. The figure takes my hand covered in blood and puts one hand on my face. When I look up I see....

A/N
Woohoo long chapter!!!! Tysm for #1 in #phillipasoo (Yes i do realize that's spelled wrong) do you wonder where Jefferson is? Well, trust me I don't forget that this is a T Jeff X reader, it's just that I'm planning something kind of big and I need to postpone his role for a while. Any thx sm!