Lams

Prepare for LOTS OF GAY CRAP
John's POV (betcha didn't see that coming)
"Wanna tell me what was going yesterday on the phone?" Y/N asks with a sly smirk. I gulp as yesterday's memories flood through my senses(your sentences left me defenseless)..
Flashback
After dropping Francis asked me out..

I shiver. "Woo, it's cold." I mutter reaching over to get my sweater. Fuck! I left it at school! I groan and drive back to school. After praying that it's still open I walk over and open the door. Yes! I go to my locker to find my sweater still in it. I tense up as a pair of arms wrap around me..
Prepare for some gay Lams shit
"Hello, John." Mr. Hamilton mumbles with his head buried in the crook of my neck. "N-no! S-Sir, it happened o-once. It c-can't happen again!" I stutter trying to wiggle out of his grasp. He pulls me in even tighter. "Please?" He mumbles. I sigh turning around to meet his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. His handsomely sculpted face is too much for me to handle. "Fine." I mutter. He smirks and kisses me passionately on the lips. I wish I could say(that was the last time, I said that last time it became a past time)this is the first time it's happened- I'd be lying. We pull apart right when my phone rings. As I talk into the phone my teacher sucks, licks, kisses, and bites my neck(that felt weird writing). A few moans escape my mouth before N/N figures out what's happening. Before she can criticize me majorly I hang up. Um, lets just say, we took it to his place.

Present

"I-uh, got a cut." I lie. She raises an eyebrow. "You said 'stop'." I clear my throat. "Um, yeah, I was telling it to stop bleeding." She giggles and smirks. "Your neck says otherwise." My eyes widen and I pull my turtleneck up higher-dammit I thought it would cover it! "So, who's the lucky guy?" She asks. "You don't wanna know."
"Oh, I wanna know."
"No you don't."
"Yes I do."
"No."
"Ooh~ was it Francis?"
"I,uh, no."
"No!? Um, that gay other gay kid Connor(I AM NOT SORRY)?"
"No! He has a boyfriend!"
"Really, who?"
"EVAN!"
"Oh. Um, OH MY GOD WAS IT NON-STOP!?"
"Sh!! If I tell you, will you shut up?"
"YES!"
"It, it was Non-Stop." She lets out a high-pitched girl scream. "YES!!!! Lams has sailed!!" I raise my eyebrow. ".....Lams?" "Yeah! Laurens x Hamilton! Lams!" I groan. "I hate you."

Sorry, I just wanted some cute gay shit. I'm also thinking of making a One-Shot Hamilton x Reader book...would any of u read it?
WC: 470