Viva La Vie Boheme (use with headphones)

Your POV
By the time I slid into homeroom, I was in big trouble. My teacher gave me fucking detention!! And guess who runs detention? Thomas fucking Jefferson. Goddamn this is gonna be awkward as fuck.

Detention

I slammed bag on the desk in the (middle, back, front, wherever u like sitting)row.
Mr. Jefferson's head shoots up from his laptop as he hears it. He looks at me, blushes, and turns back to his laptop. A few seconds later John and Izzy pop through door. "Mr. Laurens, Ms. Edison, what are you two doing here?" Mr. Jefferson asks obviously suspicious. Izzy rolls her eyes. "Isn't it obvious? My skirt is below my  fingertips." John snorts and looks down at his pride crop top. "And my shirt's apparently 'too short'." Jefferson nods and points to a seat. "Take a seat." They nod and each take a seat next to me. "Ah, actually you two, why don't you have a seat over there." Mr. Jefferson says pointing to seats far from me. 'Sorry' Izzy mouths. I shrug as they take their seats away from me. John pops a lollipop into his mouth as Izzy raises her hand. "Mr. Jefferson, am I aloud to play some music?" She asks. "Sure, as long as it's not too loud." He replies. Izzy smirks and puts La Vie Boheme (RENT) on. John gets up and sings for Mark, Izzy sings for Mimi, and I sing for everyone else. Mr. Jefferson obviously is shocked about the song choice and is kind of annoyed. The swear words of the song only make it worse. I can tell that Jefferson's hella mad. "Listen kids I have a splitting headache and this isn't making it any better." Thomas growls. We ignore him and keep singing along. This continues for a few more minutes while he rubs his temples. He continues to try and tell us to stop, but we all know that's not happening. For a moment Jefferson's completely silent and it's just us having fun, until he slams his laptop shut and gets up out of his chair. Instead of yelling at us, like we suppose he will, he just stands by the chalkboard and says, "Class dismissed." John whoops and runs out of the room. "John!! You forgot your....everything!" I yell looking at his bag and cap(the hat kind). He runs back in takes his stuff, runs out of the room, and yells "YEET!" Izzy starts cracking up and I start dying. As Izzy and I walk out of the classroom she yells, "VIVA LA VIE BOHEME!"

Time skip~ after school

After school John, Izzy, and I decided to hang out at the mall. Izzy has been pretty silent most of the time which is completely unnatural. "Izzy, what's wrong?" I ask. She smiles, "Drama club is doing RENT for the school play/musical." John quirks his eyebrow. "What's wrong with that?" He asks. "Oh! Nothing! It's wonderful! It's just that, I really want to play Mimi, but even if I'm good enough I don't think they'll let me. I mean, I look white as fuck, but what really might throw me off is, well, I don't think I'm thin enough to play Mimi. Mimi traditionally wears a crop top/tank top, and tight blue pants. I don't think I can pull that off."
"(What you would tell a friend in this situation)" I said. She smiles at me, and sinks back into her cheap mall food court chair. John smirks wickedly. "How about we go to a club later? I know one that we can go to, drink alcohol, and we don't even have to be eighteen!" I nod and look at Izzy who's smiling.
Time Skip(I know, AGAIN)
Getting ready for the club
As John and Izzy lie around doing their hair and makeup in my room, I start changing my clothes. After I finish changing John whistles and Izzy yells "DAAAAAMN!!" I chuckle and start brushing out my hair.
This is ur outfit

After I change Izzy and John change into their clothes

After I change Izzy and John change into their clothes. John slays, and Izzy look really good, but is very self conscious.
Gay boi's outfit

Izzy's outfit

After we're all ready we all catch an Uber and ride to the club

My POV(:o) aka Izzy's POV
(After a few drinks..ok a LOT of drinks)
After a few shots I started dancing with some sexy ass chick named Maria Reynolds. And daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! She thicc!!! She probably has the nicest curves I've ever seen. And she looks a lot like Peggy Schuyler, so that's a big plus!!

I sadly can't find Maria in the crowd so I'm dirty dancing with John. I mean, hey why not. We're not gonna fuck anyway, he's gay. As John spins me around I get really dizzy and my vision becomes blurred. Everything turns black.

Wooohooo!! That's a pretty long chapter!! It kinda sucks but that's ok...right...right?!?