One Last Time

Hey hey hey!! So I have officially decided that I will no longer be continuing this story, or any other story on Wattpad for that matter. You have absolutely no idea how grateful I am for all of the love and support you guys have given me over the past few years!!! That being said I think you guys should get to know the new, real me.

My name is Kori, and as of this year I am 13. When I started this book I believe I was 11 years old(ew ikr). It 100% baffles me that I have received NO hate for this story at all. This story is problematic and consists themes of a relationship between a 17/18 year old and a 30-something year old man. That being said, if I could rewrite this to make myself more comfortable I would.

I love musical theatre(as I'm sure you know), I love anime, and alt music. I am pansexual and transgender. My pronouns are she/they so refer to me as whichever you'd like:)). I still read fan fiction, just not as a logged into acc or as a writer. Yes, I still write and I've actually really improved. Right now I am currently writing a version of Killing Stalking in which instead of being a horror story it's a classy love story lol.

Onto the more important topics, my mental health. I want to start this off by saying, the things I've said in the past about my parents I would like to completely re word. Yes, the things they did/said hurt me, and yes I am still hurting, but my mom was in a really bad place at the time. At the time my parents would drink almost every night and fight. It got physical a few times, but nothing too awful. I've been dragged into arguments and I've heard it all.

I now have diagnosed anxiety, I have both panic attacks and anxiety attacks when I have flashbacks and/or when memories of said arguing are brought back to surface. I do not have a severe case of body dysmorphia anymore. It's funny because I hate my arms, and my lower legs, but I love the rest of it. I love my stretch marks, I love my chubs, I love my hips, my thighs, my breasts, my neck, I love it all. I am not suicidal, and I have not been in a very long time.

I do not cry every day/night, frankly I can't really cry because of emotion anymore. I still draw, and I've improved a lot. I still sing, and I still love doing it. The only times I ever really cry are when I have flashbacks, so I'm kind of okish now. Yes, I swear, but definitely not as cringey as before lmao.

Ahhhhhh I'm so happy Hamilton was moved to Disney+ it made me revisit so many good memories!!

I fell in love, and fell out of love, and honestly I don't regret a thing. I got a vocal coach, she's great lol. I got a doggo!!! Her name is harley and she's the best:))))

I'd like to remind everyone having issues that things get better, I promise. You will have scars in the future, but you will get over everything eventually. Soon your pain will cease, and you'll be numb for a while(I'm still having trouble getting over this stage), and soon that numbness will turn into happiness

         despite myself I go and scream

                       hey, don't do

                             it please