FML

Your POV
after class

"Ms. L/N, I need your assistance." Professor Washington says pulling me aside. "Yes, sir?" I ask.
"Y/N, I know that reading and writing is hard for you, but this has gotten out of hand. Your grades are dropping and it's because you can't read correctly." Anger bubbles in my chest. "My apologies, sir, but I can read as well as anyone else, I just so happen to mix up letters!" He sighs. "Listen, Y/N, you need help. You live alone, and I figured you need a tutor." "Sir, I do not need a tutor! I'm perfectly capable of helpline myself!" I exclaim.
"I am sorry, Y/N, but you will need to be tutored from 3:00-6:00, five days a week, with Mr. Jefferson." My heart flutters at his name. I have to see him for an extra three hours Monday through Friday? Shit. "You and Mr. Jefferson should discuss where the tutoring should take place during lunch. Okay, Ms. L/N?" I nod curtly and head out the door.

Time skip~•
Lunch

Thomas' POV ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
As I eat my macaroni and cheese(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) I cant help but think about that student who helped me out today. What was her name? Oh yeah, Y/N. Such a unique and pretty name! I know, I know, I know(Life could be beautiful...Heathers?)I'm a 36 year old man and I'm thinking about a girl who's, what? Seventeen? What can I say I like young women! And they like me too. Oh wow, speaking of Y/N here she comes. "Ah, can I help you Ms. L/N?" The expression on her face tells me she's not in a very good mood. "Sir, has Mr. Washington informed you on my, so-called 'tutoring'?" She says making air quotes. I smile. "Yes he has, miss. Do you have a preferable place to be tutored?" I ask. She shakes her pretty little head-no. "Well, how 'bout I pick you up today, and we can go to my place?" "What about my car?" She asks. "You can simply just follow me, I don't live too far from here." She nods again and turns around. Without looking back at me she says. "Thank you, Mr. Jefferson." And walks back over to her friend. Damn, I want her bad. I want her beautiful H/L, H/C, hair, her E/C eyes, and that amazing(chubby, perfect, skinny, small,)body. And it's no help that her ass looks amazing in that skirt! I want her, and I want her bad.

Your POV
The day has come to an end and it's time for our first tutor session. I meet Mr. Jefferson outside of school first. "What does your car look like, so I can know which car you're in?" I ask. "I have the black Lincoln MKC over there, what about your car?"
"That blue Prius over there." I reply pointing to my car. He nods and we part to our cars.

The session's gonna have its own chapter
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)      I finally got Lenny faces to paste I'm so happy