you need to read this *must read*

This is REALLY important and I know I said no more rants, but this needs to be read.

Sexual harassment. It's not okay. I don't give a fuck where you're from, what has happened to you, and what the FUCK is going on in your sick head, it doesn't FUCKING matter, because it's still not okay. So this 'chapter' is for you Elijah Prater. I have no problem posting his real name, because it may be ruthless, but what you put me through, was even worst.

It all started when you first came to our classroom, you were shy obviously, i mean you were the new kid and you were shadowing. I found out at my birthday party March 15 the day after my birthday March 14 that you were officially a part of our class, and I was kind of pissed how everyone was like, "omg I hate Elijah he makes me so uncomfortable." Like you just met him, chill the fuck out. And then he said it, in math class, third period, you were talking about your 'girlfriend'. "I am her toy. She is mine." It was those two sentences that made me realize why you made EVERYONE uncomfortable. But of course, I tried to be the one who made you feel like you belonged, and HOW do you repay me? Sexual harassment.

It was science class(second period)when I first heard it. This boy, let's call him Darryl, whispered into my ear, concerned. He said, "Dude, Elijah said you had big breasts." And at that moment I felt like I wasn't safe in my own school. And so I talked about it with my friends, and one of them said,

"He said he wanted to see you naked." It was like those eight words vibrates into my skull. A week past by, i was shocked, embarrassed, and uncomfortably scared. I asked my friend Andrew if this was true, and he confirmed it, and then in math class, the day you were absent, we were trying to tell my teacher how uncomfortable we all were, and he said the staff and him were on it. And then Andrew, dear LORD Andrew, said "Izzy(me) has to tell you something, Elijah said that he wanted to see her," he then looked at me with hinting eyes, telling me to speak up, but I couldn't. So my teacher goes "tell me in private after class." And my friends were practically dragging me to tell him, but I refused. I couldn't. I was TERRIFIED.

Then during lunch I did it, but I didn't go to my teacher, oh no. I went to the vice principal. She's female so I thought it would be less awkward. When I told her her eyes widened and she was obviously surprised. She told me that she was grateful he didn't do anything physical to me, and to stay within a group of people so that he couldn't get too close and become handsy.

After I told her I ran into my best friend's arms and started to cry a little. My squad comforted me and everything, but I still didn't feel right.

The next day he came back, he was absent the day I told the vice principal, and the day after he returned. We stayed as far away from him as possible, and after assembly he was called straight to the office. In first period, literature, the OTHER vice principal(we have two) came  to the classroom and told me to meet her in the hall. So we walked and she asked me how I was and that she was so sorry this and happened, and as we walked I caught eyes with Elijah who was sitting down in the front office.

And that's the last I saw of him. He's suspended although they aren't sure he'll be coming back. I told my vice principal on Tuesday and it's Saturday, so he should be back this week. I pray to god nobody has to go through what I'm going through.

So yeah, sexual harassment can go take a hike, and so could you Elijah Prater.