Together

Y/N's POV
"Listen Y/N about the other day," Thomas starts. "No," I cut him off. "No unnecessary apologies. No. What we need to discuss is this baby." He sighs. "Yeah, okay Y/N, I guess you're right." I nod and take a seat on Thomas's dark magenta couch(*insert Lenny face here*)with John. "Mr. Jefferson, I would just like to clarify that we are telling people that the baby is mine." Thomas nods then his face goes pale. "Wait-what?! You do realize once the baby's born it'll look nothing like you, right!? And won't people get a little suspicious when you aren't there with the child full-time as it's 'father'."
"No, no they won't because if I need him, John will be there to act in as the father." I abruptly point out. "Well, what about me!? I'm the actual father! Will you ever tell my child who their real father is?!" Thomas yells. "Oh, yeah! I'll sure walk to our future child and say 'OH by the way, in high school I was a complete slut, and had sex a teacher! OH, that teacher is your dad!'" I say anger bubbling in my chest. Thomas looks down and whispers. "You're not a slut." I scoff. "Yeah, right." As I look at my hands I feel tears well up in my eyes. In a matter of seconds I feel the hot tears stream down my face. I cover my mouth to stifle my sobs. As I cry, I feel a pair hands pick me up and place me on the person's lap. The pair arms wrap around me as I wail into their shirt. "Shh, it's okay. It's going to be okay. We'll figure this out together." I hear Thomas's calming words in my ear.

"Hey, Thomas can I sleep over? I just feel like I might need the moral support tonight." I say/ask shyly. Thomas smiles at me. "Of course, we can both stay in my room, if that's okay with you." I nod and gulp. He hands me one of his shirts to sleep in.
>>Time Skip to when ur in bed<<
As Thomas's strong arms wrap around my waist I stare at the ceiling. This bed is where it all happened. Where I slept with my teacher and got PREGNANT! Before I knew I started sobbing into Tom's pillow. He sat up and lifted my chin up to his face. "Hey, what's wrong? Sh, it's okay, I'm here." I cry silently into his chest once more as he strokes my (hair color) hair. Once I stop crying Thomas cups my face with his hand and kisses me softly. I kiss him back almost immediately and practically melt at his touch. As we pull away smiling he places a hand on my stomach.

"We can get through this together."

A/N: Hiya, it's me!! I'm starting an Avengers story and was wondering if u would read it? I'm rly excited bout it!