John's

Your POV
I sit there on the hospital bed gaping at her, stunned. "W-what?" She smiles. "Well you see during sexual intercourse," my eyes widen. "ANGELICA! I know how sex works!" She laughs. "I know, I'm just messing with you." Angelica(Eliza!! And PEGGY! Sorry I'm listening to the Schuyler sisters rn)puts her hand on my shoulder. She hands me a packet filled with information about what I can and can't do while HARBORING A HUMAN BEING INSIDE MYSELF. "Read this and come back for your check up in a few weeks(idk how this stuff works)." As I gather my things and head out the door she calls. "Congratulations!" I weakly smile and dash to my car.
Third person's POV
The warm tears slowly build up in my eyes. Hot tears start streaming down my face as I sit in the driver's seat of mom's car. I pick up my phone and call John.

He says okay, and I wipe my tears and start driving

A baby?
How the hell can I take care of a baby?
I can't even fucking take care of myself!
As thoughts process and twirl through my head I feel my eyes build up with tears again.
God, how did I get myself into this mess?
While I'm silently crying while driving I suddenly realize..
Thomas!
Oh my god, my teacher got me pregnant!
What do I tell my parents?
What do I tell Thomas?
Then an idea builds up.

~time skip~
"Y/N! Hey, what did you need to see me fo- whoa have you been crying?" I gesture him to sit down. "John, I-I need to tell you something and I'm just going to get straight to it and say it, I'm pregnant." John's smile fades and his eyes fill with panic. "O-OH MY GOD Y/N YOU'RE PREGNANT?! Who's the father...?" I look down at my feet. "Thomas Jefferson." I whisper quietly. John raises his eyebrow, "Who? Speak up!"
"THOMAS JEFFERSON!" I scream as the tears start flooding. John's eyes widen. "Ohmygod, Y/N he could be fired because of this, maybe even arrested!" I sob. "I know! Which is why I'm asking for a favor." He raises his eyebrow. I inhale and exhale sharply. "I need to tell people that it's yours." He stares at me blank-faced. "John, please I really need you to,"
"I'll do it." He interjects. I smile. "Really?". He nods and gulps. "Y/N, you're my best friend, and I'd do anything for you. I'll do it. I'll say the baby's mine."

Hello lovelies! There's another one! Like an ACTUAL chapter😶!