My baby, my problem

Your POV
As John and I sit in front of my parents nervous as hell, my dad (I'm sorry if you don't have a father) clears his throat. "So what did you want to tell us?" He asks. John and I exchange glances. "Mom, dad, I-I" as I stumble for words John wraps his arm around my shoulder as a sign of comfort. "I'm pregnant." My mother stares at me with her mouth hanging open and my dad bolts out of his chair and starts pacing. "Who's the father?" He asks in a bitter language. John locks eyes with me, and for a second I think he's going to tell them the truth-that my teacher knocked me up. "I am, sir." My dad whips around and eyes John bitterly. "You-? But aren't you gay?" John gulps. "Uh-yes, sir. We, uh, uhm." He looks at me trying to piece words into a sentence when my mother goes ballistic. "PREGNANT?! With what food?! YOU MOST CERTAINLY ARE NOT READY FOR A BABY! YOU'RE EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD! SO IS THIS WHAT YOU DO WHILE YOU'RE OUT OF THE HOUSE?! SLEEP WITH ALL THE GAY MEN AROUND!?" Tears build up in my eyes as I cling to John. "You," my dad points to John, "need to leave, now." John looks at him stunned. "But- sir!" My dad raises his fist. "I said NOW goddammit!" My heart pounds in fear and nervousness as I watch John walk through the front door. "And you," my mother says turning toward me, "you are to head straight up to your room and think of what the hell you're doing with this baby!" I run upstairs to my room and slam the door.

 "And you," my mother says turning toward me, "you are to head straight up to your room and think of what the hell you're doing with this baby!" I run upstairs to my room and slam the door

As my phone rings in my shaking hands with the caller ID of Mr. Thomas Jefferson, the father of my child, my teacher, and my tutor my heart skips a beat.
"Hello." I say.
"Y/N, what was so important that you needed to tell me?"
"Thomas, I-I. I'm pregnant."
"O-oh my god, congratulations!"
"Thomas, it's YOURS!"
There's silence for a shear ten seconds before he hangs up the phone. I crouch against my door with my hand on my stomach, crying. I sob for my baby, for my family, me, and I even cry for Thomas for having to deal with this.

~the next day at school~
I see Thomas in between classes, but he never says anything or even acknowledge my presence. "Maybe you should talk to him." John suggests. I look down at me shoes. "About what? His child? You know the one I'm carrying around in my stomach!?" John shakes his head, if you don't talk to him I will." John gets up and runs down the hall to room 234(that's the room in the first chapter and DAMN am I dumb! 2 3 4? Seriously?). "JOHN!" I yell, but don't follow him. "What was that about?" A voice says from beside me. I look over to see- Peggy Schuyler? "Just John being John, Peggy do you need something?" She fiddles with her thumbs uncomfortably. "I came to talk to you about Izzy. I know you two aren't on speaking terms, but I think she needs you, and you might even need her. She's my girlfriend, and I care about her(no I totally didn't plan on making myself date Peggy Schuyler)." I smile awkwardly. "Roger that." And walk away from the freshman. 

John's POV
"MR. JEFFERSON! MR. JEFFERSON! MR. JEFFER,"
"JOHN! No running in the halls, and stop shouting! What do you need?" Mr. Jefferson says exasperated. "Mr. Jefferson we need to talk about this whole uh, Y/N situation." His face goes white as I mention his baby mama. He inhales. "I agree."

Yassssssss an UPDATE!! FINALLY!!