Why

I'm evil...you can kill me for this chapter... ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )
Your POV
He kissed me. My teacher kissed me. I didn't expect it to happen, but it did. I replay the scenario in my head.

Flashback
"Mr. Jefferson, I finished the assignment you told me to~" I'm cut off by a soft pair of lips on mine. Mr. Jefferson's kissing me! Why?? Why would he kiss me? Then reality hits me. I'm enjoying it. I enjoy my handsome teacher's lips on mine. I'm enjoying, this.
I pull away and frantically grab my things, and run outside to call Izzy.

That was one short flashback

*HONK* I quickly jump into the black Prius. "What the hell happened?! Oh God, why are crying?" Bella asks. I didn't even notice the tears the falling. "H-he, I-I don't even, I don't even know w-why I'm crying." I respond laughing through the tears. She chuckles lightly and continues driving through an unfamiliar route. "U-uh Izzy, where are we going?" She smirks and continues driving. "You wanna tell me what happened with Mr. Hot Teacher?" The brunette asks. I shake my head and look out the window hopelessly.

The tears dried faster than I thought they would which is great.
I look around confused at the area Izzy pulled us into. Some random spooky schoolyard near the park. She gets out of the car, grabs her small Betsy Johnson backpack, and runs to the fenced entrance. Confused, I get out of the car and to the fence. "We can't even get into the schoolyard because of the fence. Why are we here?" Bella smirks and places her hand on the mesh(idk what it is). "No! Are you doing what I think you're doing?" I whisper-shout. Her pale limbs climb(the fuck-)slowly as she sticks her tongue out in concentration. I sigh in frustration and do the same.

After a few weak tries I finally make it over the fence. "Finally  !" Bella exclaims dramatically. I roll my eyes at her and take a look around. The creepy abandoned yard has a playground, basketball hoops, an old four-square thingy, and an old hopscotch thing. "Uh, why are we here?" I ask confused. Izzy takes a seat on the fading blue bleachers(this is how I imagine the yard will look like when I'm in high school). She smiles weakly and replies. "I just come here when I need to think and all that shit(I srsly feel like I would do this)." I inhale sharply. "Mr. Jefferson kissed me." Her dark eyes widen. "WHAT?! BITCH THATS ILLEGAL!!!" I shush her a million times before she calms down. "Holy fuck my friend is hooking the fuck up with my super sexy teacher." She mutters. "I'm not hooking up with anybody. It was a one-time thing. NEVER. AGAIN(u sure? ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) )."
Wow he kissed me...
My teacher kissed me...

Hey babes! I know I haven't updated in a while so here ya go!! It's kind of a filler chapter but why the fuck not?