A new friend

Your POV
After I found out about John and Mr. Hamilton hooking up I have been fangirling all day long! Hey, if I can't hook up with a teacher my best friend can. As I type my Lams fanfic I see a girl walk up to me. "Y/N, what's got you so happy?" Isabella asks(sorry if that's your name, that's MY name so fuck off). "John's got a mmphbreplil." The last part's muffled because of John covering my mouth with his hand. Izzy chuckles. "Do you guys mind if I sit here? My friend group kind of parted ways, and I don't wanna sit alone." She says quietly. I smile and look over at John who's also smiling. "Yeah, go ahead." He says. She sighs and relief and sits across from us. "If you don't mind me asking, what sexuality are you?" John asks. I smack his arm as Izzy chuckles lightly. "It's okay, but I'm pan." He smiles and says it's cool.

Time skip to class

In class I choose to sit in between John and Izzy, she's actually pretty cool, she loves Broadway musicals and would love to star in one of them one day. "Alright class, today we are learning( your least favorite subject)." Mr. Jefferson says while entering the room. I swear I heard my heart pound and make a "BOOM"sound in my chest. Izzy apparently notices and writes a little note.

Izzy
You

Him?
Idk yet
Ooh
What about u??
I kind of like that girl Lilith(that's my paper gf's name so eff off)
AH you'd be so cute together!!
Well, maybe we would if I had the balls to ask her out
If u don't ask her out I'll ask her out FOR YOU
Um, ok....?

"Edison(my fake last name sry if it's urs)! L/N! Get to work!" Mr. Jefferson snaps. Izzy giggles at my now red face. I see him sneak a smile at me as John smirks and leans over to whisper something in Izzy's ear that makes her slap his arm and laugh. I turn my red face to the board.

Time skip after classss

The rest of the day was pretty boring, but at 3:00 my heart started pounding in my chest, I have to go to Mr. Jefferson's place. "H-Hey Bella(another nickname of mine)? Would you mind dropping me off at my tutor's place?" I ask the brown haired girl. "Sure thing, c'mon get in the car." I hop in the black (I'm too young to have a car, and idk which one I want) Prius(I freaking gave up).

Time skip(lots of time skipz)
@ Jefferson's

Mr. Jefferson parks his car on the driveway just when Izzy and I pull up. "Holy fuck, he's your tutor?!" Bella asks in shock. I nod shyly as she wiggles her eyebrows at me. As I get out of the car I hear her yell. "Use protection!"

A/N: speaking of protection yesterday I was walking to the park and we found a FREAKING CONDOM ON THE FLOOR. WTF I was all like "omg ew what the hell?!" It was hella disturbing.