Chapter 3: The Club

*Chapter 3*

"I thought a friend threw a party?" i said nervous.

"Aww Ash chillax. No need to worry. And yes it's a kid named Haddax. He's like so totally cute. He personally invited us. Now come on." Lilly said pulling me in.

There was a Guy with a black clipboard, and pen at the door. "Name's." he said.

"No name needed." Lilly said.

"OK. Then each one of you have to say or sing te next lines to this song, or name the title, or who sings it, if your Haddax's buds:

You cast a spell on me spell on me

You hit me like the sky fell on me fell on me

and i decided you looked well on me well on me

OK go girls." he said.

Kay went first, " The wanted."

Then Lilly, "Glad you came." then they looked at me nervously.

"So let's go some where no one else can see, you and me." i sang. I looked at him. "Did i miss a word?" i asked.

"No welcome ladies." he said letting us in. When we finally let us in everything was dark except when the lights turned in our direction.

"OMG Ash you have like a totally amazing voice." Lilly said.

"As if. I do not." i said.

"Sure you don't. Well lets get drinks." Kay said going to the Bar. "6 shots please." she said. And it appeared on the table. "Oh forgot, Ash this is a witch club." Kay added. She handed us each 2 shots.

"To Ash's newbie status." Lilly announced.

"Cheers!!!" She said as the glasses clanked together. And we all drunk it down. The liquid burned it's way to my stomach.

"And to the day we first met and became BFFL's" i said as glasses clanked together.

"Hey. Mind of giving me a chance to dance?" someone asked behind me. I turned. only to see a really cute guy. He had wavy golden hair like Cody Simpson, and blueish green eyes. 

"Haddax!" Kay said.

"Hey, I'm Ashley." i said to Haddax.

"Well Ashley Hi. Can i have a dance with the amazing Miss Ashley?" he asked and i giggled.

"Well kind sir i would love to."i say. As he led me to the dance floor.

"No Ash are you mocking me?" he asked surprise. I shook my head blushing. "This is my favorite song." He said that's when THE WANTED: GLAD YOU CAME.

"That's why he made me sing it." I say thinking about the guy that let us come in.

"So you must be that voice i heard. All night people have never really sang. Just the title, and the band. Your the only one." He said. "You have a really good voice." He whispered in my ear. Then trailed kisses from my ear to the side of my lips. Then i did a crazy thing. I quickly crashed my lips on his. His lips were soft, gentle, and sweet. And i loved them. He licked the bottom lips asking to go in and i freely granted it to him. He pushed me to the wall, that i hadn't noticed has been there. His hands went under my bra and i pulled away.

"This is getting too far." i said.

"I'm sorry." He said clearly embarrassed.

"It's OK. It was my fault too." i say. Turning not to meet his eyes.

"I am sorry you don't fell the same way." He said walking away. But i grabbed his hand.

"I didn't mean it that way. You seem like a nice person but i think we should get to know each other first." i tried again.

"OK but i have some where to show you. Join me?" he asked with hope in his eyes. I nodded. HE took me out side where there wasn't anyone. He pushed me down to the ground.  "Me getting rejected by a no body was you? As if. Now since you broke some of my harmless fun. Then i get real fun." he said.

"What?!?!" i asked scared.

"You know my mate did that to me. She kissed me then tossed me to the side of the road literally. Out of my own car. Your the first girl tonight to reject me." he said as he ripped my top off. Thank god i wore an extra tank top under my top.

"Oh Ash planned are you? We'll see if you can walk tomorrow." HE said and he forced his tongue down my mouth. I tried to push him of but he keeps pulling me closer to him. 

"LET ME GO!!! PLEASE JUST LET ME GO! PLEASE PLEASE! JUST LET ME GO, JUST LET ME GO! PLEASE I SWEAR I WON'T TELL ANYONE. JUST LET ME GO!" I screamed. I screamed as he unzipped his pants and my shorts. That's when some one punched Haddax.

That's when my vision went black. "Ash! Ash wake up. Stay with me. I know i was a jerk but stay with me." the voice said. I tried to open my eyes But i was tired.

"I'm tired. I wanna sleep." i mumbled.

"NO Ash do not go to sleep. Stay awake. Please. Stay with me. Stay. With me." the voice said. Not i was getting pinched in the arm.

"Aww. I'm tired. Let me sleep." i mumbled.

"Ash stay with me. Wake up. Don't sleep. " The voice said. That's when i dropped into utter darkness.

************************************************************************************************************

Ok guys this is a short chapter. I'm so sorry. I wanted to upload more but then the next chapter won't be as i planned it as. But i promise you the next chapter will be amazing. You will find a secret about Ashley's life. xoxo, Dream19