Chapter 2: Ashley's Pissed Off Side

*Chapter 2*

That night i fell in a dreamless but amazing sleep. I woke up about at 9 o'clock. Yesterday i got the mail at noon so i had a total of 3 hours later. I made Eggo's and did my morning routine. I change from short, a tank top, and slippers to a pair of shorts, a ruffled tank top and sandals. I changed and got ready and that's when somebody ran to door bell. I ran down stairs and opened the door. There stood 2 girls and a guy. The first girl had blonde hair and blue eyes like Abby and wore enough make up as Abby but about a pound less. She wore a tube top, and shorts enough to be underwear. The other girl had brown hair and green eyes. She had a yellow summer dress on with converses. Somehow that looked amazing. The guy was let me say a badass. He had ripped jeans, and a leather jacket on. He had a hollister shirt under the unzipped jacket, and nikes. His eyes were a really pretty blue that totally matched his dirty blonde hair.

The second girl smiled and looked at me. "Hey I'm Kayla. But my friend call me Kay." she induced herself. "This is Blake, and Britney." she said.

"Are you Abby?" Britney asked.

"Hell no." i said. But then Abby appeared.

"That's me." Abby grinned. Abby was wearing another one of her whore suit with the too tight dress and 10 inch heels. 

"I'm your tour guide." Britney smirked. " So are you like related to that little shank?" she asked looking up and dawn at me.

"Adopted." Abby answered.

"Should've known. Your like me. Super amazing, super cool, and totally my new BFFL." Britney said. And they giggled.

"Your the one talking." i muttered under my breath.

"Yeah i am." she said. "AND i did."

"Ok this maybe a surprise to you. But i am not a shank unlike you." i was beyond pissed now. At school i was bullied. Now some girl shows up on my door step and calls me a shank. At school i just leave it alone. But this was the real world.

"What ever bitch. Abby come on." she said , as Abby followed her and walked down the street. God as if they weren't sluts but i was. What world did she live in?

I turned to look at Kay and silently asked, "Is that normal?" 

"For Bimbo Queen yes." She muttered.

"Well hey. Do you guys need something or are you my tour guide?" i asked.

"I'm yours alright." Blake spoke for the first time. "Yours to keep." he said flirting with me. "I can't believe it took you forever to figure out, babe. SO I'll pick you up at  7?" HE asked.

"No." i said.

"OK wait what?!?!?!?" he said concerned. "I don't think you hear me right, I said I'll pick you up for a date-" but before he could finish i interrupted.

"Ok look MR. I'M A BADASS SO I CAN MAKE ANYONE GO OUT WITH ME. I don't know who you think you are but i will not go out with you. I don't care what you think i heard but i will not go out with you. NOW just tell me why in hell are you here?" i demanded. HE stared at me wide eyed.

"I-i-i'm h-here to t-t-t-talk Ad-Adam. I-i-i-i'm h-his  t-tour g-g-guide." he stuttered.

I walked into the house, "ADAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! YOUR TOUR GUIDE FOR CAMP WEIRDO IS HEREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled. And Adam ran down stairs.

"What the hell do you want, Ashley?"Adam said.

"Your tour guide to leave because he's hitting on me."i said.  Adam and Blake did the guy handshake and Hugh thingy.