Chapter 10: Ash's 5 Days, 25 Mins, 18 Hrs, & 36 Secs

Chapter 10

*Ash's POV*

36 Seconds.

25 Minutes.

18 Hours.

5 Days.

Was the amount of time i spent reading my report.

                          Was also the amount of time i spent hooked up to the beeping machine.

Was also the time i spent thinking about my life and how i didn't do anything i really wanted.

                          Was the time i spent thinking maybe i am really over for, just maybe....

But it was still all my fault to land in my position now.

*flashback*

"Mrs.Martin can i please see my results now?" i asked her. i had just taken a blood test. A few seconds ago Mrs.Martin did a spell and then my blood proofed. Then it reappeared but there was a file with it. We've been sitting here for at least 5 minutes staring at it. Then i had an a sudden urge to open the file and read how long i have left. Then i stood up and went to read the file.

I breathed in deeply, then opened it. 

(I'm going to be slightly evil and not let you see the whole report, and just know that she read it ok?????) 

Then i stood up carefully, and opened the file. I sure wasn't a doctor but i knew how to read this kind of file. I was used to it. I read it and then dropped in to my chair. Then i handed it to her.

 She took and look at the folder then looked at me. "I am so sorry." she said.

"I'm used to it. I guess it was kinda my fault." I admitted. "If i didn't forget to take my meds then i wouldn't be here." 

"I think it's best to just hook you up and keep you under my eye for the next week or two." she said after a moment of intense thinking.

*End of flashback*

It was technically my fault. 

Anyway for the last 5 days i sat here and realized i haven't done all i wanted to yet. I don't know why? But i felt like i actually missed Blake. Why? I will never know. I slowly closed my eyes again, and fell into deep sleep. 

***********************************************************************************************************************

I know i haven't posted in so long. And yes i deserve to DIE! But i have a reason. Lets see my cousin was in a car wreck a few weeks ago. He only broke something. So it was minor. My aunt's have been moving back in my town. My teachers thinks its fun to have 19 students fail on a test. (me being one of them) So yeah. I have my own website now. Thanks to Paws16 (the one that showed me the site) So check it out. I will be posting every week , i hope. (no promises) So yea. I am so sorry fro not posting in a long time. 

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

My site! Check it out! (Its not that cool but its ok i think)

 www.dreamon4ever.webs.com

Resister and become a member! And tell me what you think! BE honest. I know the truth hurts.

xoxo, Dream19