Chapter 9: The Phone Call

Chapter 9

*Blake's POV*

I woke up in the morning with a big hangover. 

Damn i thought, how much did i drink? I crawled out of bed and into the shower. I stripped and clean myself trying to get to smell of alcohol off of me. 

Then i got out and got some clean jeans, and a shirt. 

Then it all came flooding back.

     Me causing Ash to leave,

             me getting drunk out of my mind,

                                          me telling her my past,

                                                                        then

                                                               me getting hauled into my bed.

                                                                                                           Then me now. 

WTH do i do now? i thought to myself. I need advice. But from who?

the only person that was always there for me........my mom.

(Phone call) 

Bring ring bring ring bring ring bring rin-

The person in the hospital that's in charge of calls (tpithticoc)-Hello?

Blake(B)- Um hi. Can i please talk to Chirsty Johnson?

Tpithticoc- May i ask who is this?

B- This is her son.

Tpithticoc- Please hold a second, I am connect your call to your mother. 

b- (Holds for a second)

c (Chirsty) - Hello?

b- Mom? It's me.

c- Blake baby, i thought you would never call back again.

b- Sorry mom I'm been through trouble lately. But that's the thing i wanted to talk to you about. 

c- Young man, what did you do?

b- Well it's just this girl...... (He tails off looking in the direction of his door)

c- Blake William Johnson, you did not call your mother just for a girl.

b- mom calm down. She's not A girl. She's THE girl.

c- Your mate?!?!

B- yes mom.

c- tell me about her.

b- Her name's Ashley. She goes by ash. She the most beautiful girl like ever, sorry mom. She's intelligent, kind, and sweet. She's adopted, her family may not like her much, but i love her mom. I made a mistake. One so big that even i can't forgive my self mom.

c- She sounds specktatular. But honey what exactly did you do?

b- I rejected her because i wanted to be a single person. It was the worst mistake in my life. Mom, what should i do?

c- Why don't you try and talk to her?

b- I have, but she would let me in.

c- How many times have you tried?

b- once.

c- Blake, didn't i teach you better than this. I thought i have told you to never give up.

b- I haven't.

c- then explaint to me how come you've only tried once.

b- i will try again.

c- Blake you know you sould at least try and get her to trust you.

b- I know mom. But i don't know how.

c- I know how.

b- how?

c- Prove her that you regret it. Do something about it. Make her see that you regret it.

b- that still doesn't help, mom.

c- But then again. What exactly did you do?

b- I called her colorful names.

c- Shame on you. I thought i taught you better than this.

b- You did the best job mom.

c-  You know what i want you to do?

b- Go dig a hole, and die?

c- No but that could be the next best thing be the next best thing to do after this.

b- ha ha ha mom, very funny.

c- i know right?

b- no mom. Then what?

c- Show her. Show her that you actually care. In two weeks come here and see me. If you don't bring her so we can meet then don't bother to bring your butt here okay? But know this. By two weeks it's not because you just can't. But it's just that your not worth her time. Promise me?

b- Yes mom. I love you.

c- Love you too. Bye.

b-Bye mom.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys i knew i said i wasn't gonna post til a few days. But i came up with all of this in a matter of a few hours. I have zip of the next chapter planned out. But hey i have a week. This is a short story, remember this. I promise less then 20 parts, i think i'm goning to reach 12 or maybe like 15 or something. But that is not what i was going to talk about. 

Comment on what i need to improve, please. I need lots of improvement. And i have room for it. Vote if you like the chapter. And fan if you like love this book. 

xoxo Dream19