A Powerful Outcast

*PROLOGE*

I was always left behind, always alone. Not wanted. I was and am an outcast. I wasn't extremely pretty, smart, popular, or anything in fact. Adam was the popular one, he played sports. HE was the jock. He WAS my not so protective big brother. Abby was my younger sister. The one that was kinda not smart, and slutty. She got all the hot guys in school. She was well liked, and was everything. She was innocent till the day she figured that make-up could give her popularity. I am Ashley. I'm an all A student, a lot of teacher's pet, hate sport person, and was adopted in a perfect family but wasn't perfect. I was slightly overweight, I wasn't pretty. I was nerdy. I wasn't wanted ever. My parents hardly knew I existed. They didn't care or know. My brother and sister all care about anything but me. I wasn't wanted, loved, or seen. For me invisibility wasn't something i didn't have it was something i invented. 

***************************************************************************************************

Ok Heyy guys this is Dream19. I just came up with this idea a few months ago. And wanted to share it with you guys. This is a book I've been writing for a while now. Hopfully you really like it. Please tell me what you think about it, and remeber always vote, coment, & fan:)

xoxo,Dream19