Chapter 11: HER. ABOUT. TO DIE. SOON.

*Chapter 11* *Blake's POV*

36 Seconds.

25 Minutes.

18 Hours.

5 Days.

Was the amount of time i spent looking for Ashley, so i could talk to her. I couldn't find her. It seemed like she disappeared off the face of the earth. I was now walking to Mrs.Martin's room. She called me up earlier. Well me, Lilly, Kay, Kendall, and Luke. We all sat down in her office. 

"Ok I'm gonna mkae this quick so you kids have time to go and talk to her. But here's the thing. No body is allowed to say a word to anyone out side ok?" Mrs.Martin said. It seemed like she was about to make a drug deal or something. 

"Ash is currently under my watch. She can't seem to be stable. Her body isn't responding to her meds like it was suppose to." she was took a deep breath and was going to contuin but i voiced in.

"What do you mean meds?" i asked confused. Does she mean does drugs that Ash had on her mirror? 

"Blake i can't tell you but she can. Go and see if she's awake." Mrs.Martin said.

"Wait," Kay said. I stoped and turned around. "Don't freak out. Because i don't want her to have a heart attack." 

Freak out by seeing me? Does ash really hate me that much? Did she just couldn't stand me that much?

"Does she really hate me that much?" i asked my self but ended up talking out loud. 

"No. You just look like you haven't had much sleep in a year. And maybe have enough bags under you eyes that Walmart would be jelly." Kay answered. 

Ok, ok at least she doesn't hate me.

"I couldn't sleep. Not while she was like that. NOt while she's in this condition." i said. 

"I'm not gonna make you sleep.............yet. But you have to make me a deal." Mrs.Martin bartered with me.

"It depens on what it is." I said. 

"When she wakes up you have an hour to talk to her before you have to got get some food and take a nap." she said. 

"No way." i said. 

 "Yes, Either that or you don't to get to see her again." she said knowing that i would let in.

"Fine." i sad was i ran into the room Ash was in. 

She sweet frigail body laied on a twin bed. The sheets cold and white. Her window slightly opened with the wind blowing inside. It wasn't exactly cold but it wasn't the hottest day either. Her cheek with no color in it. How i miss that light pink in her cheeks whenever she laughed or got mad. Sure we haven't met very long but it seems like a lifetime ago when we met. 

 I still remember it, how could i forget? It was the most amazing day in my life. 

I reached out to touch her hand, it was cold. Then her fingers twicted. Slowly her eyes slowly opened. Then she pulled her hand away quickly, i flinched at that knowing she didn't want to even touch her mate.

"What do you want?" she snapped.

" To see if you were okay." i said looking down at the floor.

*Ash's pov*

I was asleep but then felt a need to wake up. That is so weird. Just yesterday i was tired all day. Just plain tired when i didn't do anything. 

I slowly opened my eyes letting them ajust to the lighting. That's when i felt sparks on my hand. I pulled them away as soon as i realized that it was blake's hand. HE faced show pain. Why? Why was he in pain? HE was the one that rejected me. 

"What do you want?" i snapped at him. 

"To see if you were okay." he said then looked to the ground.

"Why would you care?" i asked looking away.

"Because................" he said then stopped.

And i waited. I just wanted him to say something like because i love you, or becuase i care about you. But he didn't say anything.And i don't know why but i broke my heart. My heart hurted and so did my whole body.

"I know, your jsut here to be here. You can leave if you want. I'm fine. No body cares. I'm okay alone. I don't need anyone. Not even a mate that rejected me. I've lived all my life alone. I don't need someone caring." i said, while shrugging. I was honestly used to it. I didn't need someone to care.

"Why would you think that?" he asked that suprisingly.

"You don't have to act surprise. I'm ok with being alone. I could die for all you care......and i will. soon." i said wisphering the last part. 

"What?" he asked shocked.

*Blake's POV* ( I know im switching povs a lot, but i think it will make lots of sense and be better)

 "You don't have to act surprise. I'm ok with being alone. I could die for all you care......and i will. soon."She wishphered.

"What?" i asked shocked. Her, die soon? No this was not going to happen. No! Not this soon.

"I am going to die soon, for all you care." she said shrugging. Thats when i broke. I slowly walked over to the open window.

"Why do you hate me so much?" i asked confused. "Why? I love you." i said hoping she would believe me.

"No you don't. Nobody has ever loved me. Not even my daad when he decided to leave me. Not even my legal adopte parents." she said. "Nobody ever will either. " She said clearly broken.

"Please don't say that. PLease tell me this isn't true. PLease tell me you don't hate me. PLease." i begged still not wanting to meet her eyes because i was crying.

 "I'm fine. Don't worry. Hate you? i think you have enough girls arpund you to have time for me. But im fine. Im totally fine. I wont live long. I don't need much, just to trying and die in peace." She said as if she was trying to convince herself as much as me.

I needed to tell her, " Ash i got to say something. I-I-I......"

"Just say it. Whatever you want to say. If you hate me just say it." she said about to cry.

""I-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

yes i know i am evil, mean, and don't deserve to live because i havnt update in so long. i am so sorry. i promise at least another update soon. as in by next week. i swear i will try! Shout out to xXStoryReaaderxX for urging me to post this. i didnt forget but please forgive me if this sucked. personally i thought it sucked. but anyway.....hope ya'll liked it.

xoxo, Dream19

p.s. should i do a cast? Y/N and if Y any recommendations?