Chapter 15: I have a question....

*Recap* *in Ash's pov*

Then all of a sudden a man walked in. He had wide shoulders and was really tall. He had the same blackish brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was followed by 2 boys. Well guy to be exact. They looked like him, so they must be his sons, right? Well i'm asumming this now. The man was holding a really big gun in his front pocket, and so were the 2 boys. It was scary. 

"You're finally awake." he said.

I was totally confused. "Who the hell are you people?" i asked. 

"Please don't hate me, but I'm your................" he paused. 

"Your my what?" i asked since he wouldn't finish.

"I'm your dad." Then there was a moment of silence.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN?" i yelled / scream / asked. I was shocked. A father that never contracted his daughter. The one that just ignored his own daughter. The one that apparently did it for my own good. The one that was too 'busy' to even call me back after calling him 500 times.

"I'm your dad."He said slowly.

"I ment what the heck are you doing here?" i asked more pioletly then last time.

"I'm here to se my daughter." he said.

"I'm fine, as you can see now. You can leave now." i said.

"You're clearly not fine, your in a bed with scars all over you. Your mate is freakin' out and looks like a zombie." He said.

"you don't care clearly. IF you did you would've called my back when i first tried to contact you. And if you did then you would be my dad, but you didn't so you lost the chance when you didn't call  me back. " i snapped in his face. His face flashed with pain. "your not my dad. You lost me when you never ever replied to anything i sent you. To all the messages on your phone, to all my emails, to all the text messages, to all your IM, and to all my letters. I tried to contact you for monthes. I sent you one every week. For a year. I tried everything." i said pissed now.

"I only got your letters. And then they stopped coming." he wisphered.

"When you have 3 minimun wadge job every penny counts. You figured after a whole year of paying for stamps and letters for a man that never answer you back you figure that they either never got it, ignored you, or you've got the wrong person. I'm not stupid, okay? When i send someone like a millions letters for a whole year and they dont answer i get the idea. The idea that i'm not wanted. And i'm fine with that. So just fuckin' leave." 

"I am your father, the one that you got your DNA from. The one that helped created you." he was about to yap about how me was my dad, i could tell. 

But i screamed, "But that Doesn't Change Shit. Now does it? It doesn't change for monthes you've never read or seen my things  that i sent you.Being a dad means you love the person, means you care for them. IT means your alwayhs there for the person. Help creating a person, in your case fuckin' means you were the sperm doner. And frankly i don't gve a shit about you. So you know what you can do? Take your shitty Sperm and ass out of this room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed. I was beyond pissed now. So my shitty excuse of a father decided to bring his royal ass to visit me, i happened to just be in a hospital. Just great. 

"Ok I sorry but your going to have to leave.." Blake says to 'DAD'.

"Excuse me i am her dad, you can't just kick me out." he says.

"Well i don't give a shit whothe hel you are, all i know is that your pissing off my mate. So you need to take your ass out." Blake says clearly angry now. 

HE didn't say anything but glared and then walked out with the two guys following him. 

Blake got everyone  out of the room and then he came back and sat in the chair next to me. He took a hold of my arms and looked me int eh eyes and said, "Ash i have a quesiton." 

"What is it?" i asked. Was he going to ask me if i was ok with him leaving? What if he wanted to leave me? What if that's what he planned all the way? What if.....? Oh Ash stop it. You need to chill. Your talking to yourself now. Your gonna turn into a carzy maniac if you kep it up. Ok breathe in and out and in and out and in and out.

"Do you have cancer?" 

***************************************************************************************************************

Oh shotttt. Umm i feel very guilty. i kept telling myself i need to chil i can do it later. and i had this idea since forever. and i kept not likeing how my chapters turned out. so i will edit this. but i have finals tomorro, and the day after that. and then i leave for vacation on friday. i will be gone for 3weeks. but i promise i will update when i can. i swear. Thanx xXstoryreaderxX for reminding me. And i promise i will TRY very hard to post another chapter before i leave on fri. And yes i know this chapter is very short, and very not good. I suck butt. But i know after my finals tomorrow i can write more and hopfully update soon. Byie, and Luv ya'll.