Chapter 18: It hurts you know? Yeah i do.

*Chapter 18*

*Adam’s POV*

To say I was Pissed was an understatement. Like I was blowing up , I was going to teach him a lesson. But what I didn’t know was when I got there, Lilly and Kay were already lecturing him.

“HOW COULD YOU???” Kay yelled.

“SHE”S YOUR FREAKIN’ MATE FOR GOODNESS’S SAKE WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU HURT HER LIKE THAT???” then she paused.  “And don’t you dare answer me with a I don’t know or a ‘cause she’s sick.” Lilly yelled then asked.

HE was silent, that’s when I walked in.  “So what the hell is the answer?”  I asked. He was just standing there with a sad face. It was like he wanted to cry, but then at the same time he didn’t want to cry. It was kinda really extremely weird to look at him.

“ANSWER ME!!!” I said after a few minutes of the four of us, standing there silent and not moving.

HE didn’t even move. What in the world? That’s when I grabbed him by the collar and slammed his back to the wall. So that I was basically holding him up a foot or two above the floor, and him connected to the wall.                        

*Blake's POV*

He had me by the neck on the wall. HE asked me all these questions, and Kay and Lilly looked like they wanted to strangle me. But i didn't care. Not about what they thought. Not about what they said. But only to the pain in my chest. 

 I didn't know exactly how to explain the pain. But it was pain. "It hurts you know, i dont know if there are any words to describe this pain. The pain of seeing the person you love, so cold. So stiff. So close to dying. It hurts to see her there. But then there's these feelings of regret of treating your mate like that. To realized im a fuckin' horrible mate. To realized she hated me. She hates me so fucking much that she couldnt tell me. To tell me that she was dying. To realized that she's closer to dying now that i rejected her. But then there's this piece of me that hopes that she'll get better. But she's not with me there. With me there breaking her heart, causing her more pain just because my pride's at stake." I paused and closed my eyes. I felt him let me go causing me to fall on the ground hard on my butt. 

"Yeah, i understand, Blake. I do. Maybe not as deep as you. But i do to some point. I know what it feels like for your mate to hate you. My mate hated me. Why? Because she was afraid. I treated my own blood like shit. And she was afraid I'd treat her the same way. But i did what i have to to try to atempt to be good enough for her. And i'll throw everything again just to know that i tried to make her happy. To make myself be worthy of her." Adam said. He stood next to me with his back to the wall too, then slide down the wall and sat next to me. 

"Why do i feel this way? Is it because of the cancer? or what is it?" i asked to no body in particular. I opened my eyes and saw that it was only me and adam in the room. Then i heard foot steps running, and Lilly ran in. 

"I know what it is. But i'll only tell you if you do a thing for me. I want you to go somewhere. Just for a little while and talk to this one person. I probably shouldn't let you talk to this person but they totally need it. okay? " lilly asked.

"Just tell me." I say. And she just stood there and raised an eyebrow. "Fine."

"Your feeling what she's feeling. That means she's broken hearted......

**************************************************************************************************************************

I havent wrote in a while. Hope this is okay. Ill try to update in a week or 2. tomorrow the day that i the new freshmannnn get my 1st real look at my next highschool. So update on my life....

1 back in jan i got my 1st bf

2 back in feb i broke up with him for reasons

3 i ended up passing math with a high c (79 total) idc if its a c i passed!!!

4 i got braces (no colors yet though :( but its okay)

5 i cut my hair (bangs to be exact and i got a trim. ***fact about me ive never got my hair professionally cut. my mom always cut my hair. she has a degree and everything. well besides once when i cut my own hair. but thats time for a different time.***)

6 i baked a cake for my mom on her bday

7 i called the cops for the 1st time (story for later)

8 i bought a very expensive book bag $49 (idk if ill use it)

9 i update for the 1st time in a while

 so yea thats it for now. 

xoxo, dream 19