Chapter 8: Never Look The Same

*Chapter 8*

*Ash's POV a while later*

I woke up with a beeping sounds. Beep Beep Beep...... and so on. I sat up. I was sitting in the room, i remembered it. It was the room i was in when i came back from the club. Then Mrs. Martin came in.

"Why am i here?" i asked her.

"Why were you in the forest in the middle of the night?" she asked me.

"I asked you first." i said demanding an answer.

"I found you in the forest, half alive. Why were you in the forest?" she asked.

"I'm not wanted here." i said blankly.

"Who told you that Ashley? Ashley i don't know why anyone told you that, but your here now and you have to stay. I visited your room earlier Kay and Lilly were crying to their mates. Blake was drunk in his room cussing out his self. What the heck happened?" she asked.

"In first period Blake said somethings. And told me to leave because i wasn't wanted here. I punched him and gave him a black eye. I told him that i maybe i should leave, and thanks for rejecting me. Then i ran." i stopped there. I mean there wasn't anything important about the rest because then i fell asleep.

"Ash why didn't you tell me." she asked.

"Because i don't want to tell everyone. They they give me.... pity." i said.

"Tell i won't tell anyone. Just stop not telling me things. I can help you with a rejection from a boy." she said. "Your mate will come around i should know." she said.

"Tell me your story please?" i asked I could see it in her eyes. Her faced showed all of it. Something had happened but it clearly must have been rejection or something.

"I'll tell you, later. But now you need rest. I'm transporting you to your room. Sleep. I'll be visiting you later. Do not leave it. I'll tell Mrs.Majestic to expect you back." she said and with that i was in my room deep in sleep.

 *A while later*

"Ash wake up now." someone said, i sat up half awake. There was Mrs.Martin.

"Why should i wake up?" i asked clearly not happy that she woke me up.

"Because i just got the results of your scan." she said.

"What did it sa- wait i did't request a scan." i said.

"No but i was scared when i found you in the forest so i did one before you woke up." she said. She now had tears in her eyes. Either because of the memory or because of the results. She looked down at a thick white envelope. I slowly took it out of her hand and opened it. I handed it to her to read. "I've already read it. You have half a year left. Ashley i contacted your doctor in your hometown. It turns out that you knew this would happen. Apparently she told you 2 months ago you had 10 months. Why didn't't you tell me?" she asked.

"Because i hardly know you, and there's no point of telling people." I said. "I shouldn't have told anyone in the first place. Before this camp the only person that would know is my doctor now there's you, Kay, Lilly, Kendall, Luke, and people. Before this i was alone, when i died i would have died alone, not hurting anyone." i said honestly.

"But you have to let people in so they can freaking help you." she argued.

"Yeah then after a while they'll just figure that it's useless, that you can't fight fate, and that I'm not worth it. That's when they leaving you hanging." i said that's when there was a pound on the door. Mrs.Martin stood up and opened the door. There stood Lilly and Kay. They stood there frozen. "You heard all of it didn't you?" i asked.