Chapter 9: Let the Devil Out

I look at the villain who is fighting against Izuku and Todoroki. As they were fighting, I ran towards Iida and the other injured hero. I went to Iida first.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I can't move," Iida grunted.

I look back at Izuku and Todoroki who were having some trouble fighting against Stain. I couldn't just sit there and watch. I look at the two injured heroes that are with me. Getting them to safety is my top priority.

I helped Iida up and went to the other hero and helped him up as well. As I start carrying them, I felt a katana strike through my stomach, making me scream in pain. I turn around to see Stain running towards me, completely ignoring Izuku and Todoroki.

I gently dropped the two and slashed the blade off with my claws before pulling the handle out. Stain swung another sword at me as I block it with my claws.

I see Todoroki crate a path of ice towards Stain. Stain dodged it as I slashed the ice before it could hit me and the two injured.

Stain threw knives at Izuku and Todoroki and dashed towards me. He swung his sword again as I block it.

"You're coming with me." Stain growled.

"Like hell I am!" I slashed his sword in half then head-butted him.

Stain stumbled back and roared at me, charging at me with another pair of katanas. I get ready to block. He jumped over me by surprise and thrust both swords into my back. I scream in pain and slashed off the blades that came through my stomach.

I saw Midoriya and Todoroki jump towards Stain as he jumped away from them to dodge Midoriya's fist and Todoroki's ice attack. Stain threw himself at me again with another pair of swords in his hands.

I block the attacks from my face as I felt cuts all over my body. Most of the cuts weren't deep, but it doesn't matter to me since I can heal.

I get my claws out and blocked the slashes Stain gave me. I look at Midoriya and Todoroki.

"Get Iida and the other guy to safety!" I shouted as I blocked Stain's attacks.

Midoriya and Todoroki looked unsure if they should leave Laura with the hero killer.

Midoriya and Todoroki grabbed Iida and the other hero out of the alley.

I faced the hero killer. "May I ask why you're after me?" I asked.

"Same reason why I also need the green haired kid." He answered. "Because someone told me to."

I growled at him. "Who gave you that order?"

"I'm not answering that." He dashed at me and slashed at my stomach.

I cry in pain, feeling the sword cut deep into my flesh. He kept slashing all over me as I heal rapidly.

He threw daggers into my arms and legs. They were attached to a wire. He pulls the wires, pulling me to the ground. He pulled the strings, dragging me towards him.

"You're coming with me." He said sinisterly.

As I got close to him. I saw a baton fly toward Stain, hitting him in the head. He lets go of the wires as I start pulling them out of me. I look up and saw a red devil jump down from a building.