Chapter 16: The Date Part 2

A/N: here's part 2! Enjoy!

After arriving at the movie theatre, they went into one of the cinemas. When Laura and Shoji found seats for them to sit on, Laura turns to Shoji.

"What was the movie called again?" She asked, forgetting the title.

"I believe it was Kiiroi Tsuki no Shita." Shoji answered.

"Under the yellow moon..." Laura muttered to herself. "A romance film?"

"Yes."

Later, the movie started. Another anime film from CoMix Wave Films. While Laura and Shoji were focused on the film, they were being watched again, but not by the girls this time.

I'm the very back row of the cinema: Bakugo, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero were watching the two in secret.

"This is the stupidest shit you bastards have ever done." Spat Bakugo.

Sero turns to Bakugo and shushed him. "Quiet! You didn't have to come!"

"This may get out of hand if we get caught guys," Kirishima said to them. "Laura-san would be upset if she finds us spying on them."

"Man, I'm jealous..." Kaminari sighs to himself. "How does Shoji score with a gal like Laura?"

"Shut up, dunce face." Bakugo growled at Kaminari before looking at Laura and Shoji.

As Shoji starts to sneak his arm over Laura's shoulder, Kirishima notices it.

"Never thought of Shoji having that dude to him," Kirishima chuckled softly and turned to Bakugo. "Right, Baku-"

Bakugo was grinding his teeth violently like a chainsaw whirring out of control.

"B-Bakugo?!"

"Hey!" The four boys' attention turned to an old American man with white hair and a mustache, he also wore aviator sunglasses. "Can you kids keep it down? I'm trying to eatch a movie here."

"S-Sorry, sir." Kirishima bowed his head in apology to the old man.

The old man turned to a Japanese man with shoulder-length brown hair sitting next to him. "So this is the anime I keep hearing about, Horikoshi-san?"

The Japanese man nodded. "It is, Mr. Stan Lee."

Laura felt Shoji's arm around her shoulder as her cheeks flushed a bit. She turns to look up at him. His eyes were on the movie screen. She couldn't tell the expression he had because of his mask.

"M-Mezo-kun."

Shoji turned to look at Laura. Her blushed face catching him off guard as he quickly takes his arm off of her before resting it on the armrest of the seat. His blushed face hiding behind his mask. "S-Sorry, Laura..."

"I-It's ok..." Laura slowly puts her hand on Shoji's larger one. "It felt nice."

Laura couldn't tell, but while Shoji kept a calm attitude on the outside, he was screaming happily on the inside. Never has he ever felt such emotions like this before.

Laura and Shoji continued watching the film. Since Bakugo, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero paid for tickets to get into the theatre, they ended up staying until the movie ended.

After the movie was over, Laura and Shoji left the movie theatre. As they were leaving, Laura noticing a familiar person with spiky blonde hair before realizing who it was.