Chapter 17: A Wolverine and Wild, Wild Pussycats

A/N: I should apologize for not posting consistently. But now that it's summer, hopefully, I'll be able to post a few times a week! Thank you for not spamming me for the next chapter! Now please enjoy this new one!

Because of the incident that happened with Izuku at the mall, the location of our training camp won't be revealed until departure.

Today is the day Laura and her classmates will be going on their summer training camp.

Laura sighs as she adjusts the skirt of her school uniform then fans herself with her hand. "Is it hot, or is it just me?"

"It's summer, so it's supposed to be hot," Mina giggles as she walked up closer to Laura, whispering into her ear. "So, how was your date with Shoji-kun?~"

Laura blushes madly at Mina's question, stammering and waving her hands defensively. "I-It was fine! I had a lot of fun!"

"Did you two kiss?" Toru asked, appearing behind Laura, startling her.

"GAH! Don't sneak up on me like that!" Laura growls at the invisible girl.

"But did you kiss him or not?" Mina asked, dying to know.

Laura pouted and held her hands to her chest. "N-No, we didn't..."

After Laura heard the disappointing groans from the pink girl and invisible girl, Iida called for everyone of class A to come to the bus he stood at.

After riding on the bus for an hour, maybe more, the bus made an odd rest stop. After Laura and her classmates left the bus, they saw a vast forest over a ledge.

Class B isn't here... Laura thought to herself. And what kind of rest stop is this?

Laura looked at Mineta to see him desperately holding his crotch, looking for a bathroom. I looked at the vast forest until I heard a woman's voice.

"Rock on with these sparkling gazes!" A woman shouted.

Eh? Laura turned around to see two women in cat-like costumes, posing as they declared themselves as 'the Wild, Wild Pussycats.'

"These are the pro heroes that'll be helping us," Aizawa explained.

Laura raised her brow and turned her head towards Izuku. "Who are the Wild, Wild Pussycats?" She asked, knowing he'd know who these two are.

"They're the Pussycats!" Izuku answers as he continued. "They're a four-member veteran team that specializes in mountain rescue operations! They've been in business for—"

"Maybe we can talk about this later," Laura chuckled nervously, knowing he'll talk for a while.

"But they've been in business for 12 years no—"

Laura was shocked to see the cat paw shaped into a fist and landed into Izuku's face. "WE'RE EIGHTEEN AT HEART!" Shouted the blonde cat hero, Pixiebob.

Laura was worried and wanted to help Izuku until she heard the brunette cat hero speak.

"All of this forest area is our territory," the cat-woman said and pointed at a mountain. "You see that mountain over there? That's where your lodging is at!"

Laura looked at the distance, and jaw dropped. It was pretty damn far.

"Hurry, let's get back to the bus..." Sero said.

"Huh?" Laura was confused as she looked at Sero. "Why?"

"It's 9:30 AM already?" The brunette cat woman chuckled. "Kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 won't get lunch!"