Chapter 2: Hot Head

Sensei was talking about the sports festival again, and telling us to not slack off on our training.

When we were about to leave the classroom, a large crowd of students were blocking the exit. Some of us were asking why they were in our way until Bakugo answered that 'they were scouting out the competition.'

"Why would he think that, Uraraka-san?" I asked her. She looks at me. "It was because we were the only class who survived a supervillain attack." She answered. I started to understand the reason why the entire school would come to us. I start getting flashbacks of the men chasing my friends and me in the forest years ago.

Bakugo started calling them extras, which made Izuku, Uraraka, and Iida shocked and freaked out.

After the commotion was cleared up, I was with Uraraka and Izuku.

"I heard there's going to be a new student coming," Uraraka mentioned. Izuku and I widened our eyes. "Really?" We both asked in unison. She nodded.

"Did you hear about what quirk he has?" Izuku asked. Uraraka shakes her head. "No. But I did hear that he's taking the support course."

"There are other courses besides the hero course?" I asked. They both nodded. "There's the support course, the business course, and other courses," Uraraka said.

"Huh... never knew that."

Later

I was with the girls from my class, hanging out near the front gate of the school.

"Have you been training for the sports festival?" Momo asked.

Laura nodded. "Yup, I've trained for so lo-"

"Hey, look over there!" Mina interrupted, pointing at a black 1969 Dodge Charger.

Laura glares at Mina. "You interrupted my sentence so that we can look at a car?" I questioned. Mina shrugs. "The car's pretty hot." She chuckled.

A Latin boy exited the muscle car. "Oooo~ but that guy's hotter." Toru squealed. We all looked at him. "He's not that bad, compared to the boys in our class," Tsu added.

He was walking towards the school entrance and noticed us, and he smiles at us. "Hola, chicas guapas." He greeted us seductively before walking pass us.

The girls looked at him as he walked away, then turning their attention to me. "What did he say?" Momo asked.

I chuckled. "He said 'Hello, pretty girls.'" I answered.

The girls looked at each other and squealed.

I sigh at them. He's probably a hothead.

Half An Hour Later

"Name, sir?"

"Robbie Reyes."

The girls and I took a peek in the office, where the new kid was. He was talking to the secretary.

"Why the hell are we doing this?" I asked the girls quietly.

"It's called curiosity, stupid," Mina whispered.

I narrow my eyes at them. The new kid (now we know as Robbie Reyes) turned around, causing us to hide from his sight.

"This is stupid. I'm leaving." Kyoka said, walking away from the girls. I nodded in agreement and started following her.

They noticed us leaving. "Hey, get back here!"

After School

I was walking with Kyoka. "Do they usually do that?" I asked her. Referring to what the girls did during lunch. She shakes her head, "I've never seen any of them do something like that." She answered.

"Hmm..." We were walking until we stopped when we heard screaming from an alley in front of us. We both ran towards the alley and peeked from the corner. When we took a glance, we saw a man being choked by someone who looked oddly familiar.

"Who is that?" I asked quietly. Kyoka shrugged. Earphone plugs were extending out of her ear. The person snaps the man's neck, dropping his corpse.

I stepped out of the corner, revealing myself. "Hey!" I shouted. The suspect looks at me and starts running down the alley. I start chasing him as Kyoka follows me from behind.

The suspect ran towards a black muscle car, opening the door to go inside the vehicle. As I ran closer, the car drove off.

I stopped running, breathing heavily. "Isn't that the same car the new kid has?" Kyoka asked. "I *huff* don't know. Probably."

We looked at the car as it drives away from us.

The Next Day At School

I was in the hallway, staring at Robbie Reyes, who was talking to some students.

"Whatcha doing, Laura-chan?" I turn around to see Izuku, then turning back to watch Robbie. "The new kid is a little suspicious," I said.

Izuku looked at me oddly. "Why would you think that?" He asked. "Kyoka-san and I saw someone who looked like him who killed a guy." Izuku's eyes widen.

"S-seriously?" He asked nervously. I nodded. "I'm going to follow him after school. Wanna come?" I asked him. Izuku slowly walks back from me. "I-I'd rather not be involved." He said before running off.

Night

I followed Robbie to a warehouse. I saw him drive inside the building.

I snuck inside the warehouse, hiding in the shadows. I saw Robbie in his car. The vehicle's wheels and blower were engulfed in flames, and there was a man chained to the wall.

I gasped when he drove the car into the chained man, crashing into him. Robbie looked at me, causing me to run. When I heard the car driving back, I ran as fast as I could.

What the hell was that?

The Next Day

"Are you okay, Laura-chan?" Uraraka asked. I was shaking, remembering what happened last night.

"I-I'm good," I answered shakily.

"You don't look good."

"I just saw something odd last night."

"Like what?"

I sigh. "I'll whisper you it." I look around to see everyone talking to each other. I leaned to Uraraka's ear. "I saw the new kid kill a man," I whispered.

I pulled away, looking at Uraraka's shocked face. "You-You sure it was him?" She asked stutteringly. I nodded.

We all took our seats before Eraserhead entered the room.

I couldn't help but think if Robbie is the devil or something.