Chapter 4: Over confidence

That was enough...he was doubting my feminine skills and I had to show him exactly what I'm made of.

Pushing his hand away I straddle him, claiming his lips and kissing him deeply...so deep that he won't forget my touch. My hips tend to grind on him, wanting to make him hard proving that Ritasha is the bomb.

To my astonishment, he takes over the kiss deepening it further with his warm tongue, squeezing my ass cheeks before laying me on the sofa.

"Fine ass..." he says breaking the kiss leaving me breathless.

"You like it?"

"Wanna fucking ride it!!" And the man can charm me with his words... "and spank you for being a naughty girl..." Yessss...

"Please..." What, am I giving in to him...

He backs away looking forward and I wake up to face him.

"What's wrong?"

"What we just did. Sorry Ritasha, you're beautiful and all....but we can't do this."

Who the hell he think he is!? He can't do this!! "Sir...let's get this straight. You either complete what we started or I'll get your ass fired from RoseWood."

"And since when do you control my future?"

"I have contacts."

"And they'll listen to you?"

"Sexual harassment...definitely."

"You're sick. Just leave."

"Ok I'm sorry, atleast let me pay for today's lesson."

"I told you you don't have to."

"Yes, I do..." I tell him slipping off my skirt to reveal my skimpy lingerie that makes his eyes pop and jaw drop and I drop to my knees in front of him.

I unzip him and remove the material from my way. "Is this for me?" I ask him licking his shaft from bottom to tip. "I think it is...no one can resist getting this hard for me, sweetheart." I say kissing and teasing his tip.

"Take it in full...Like a real woman!" He says fisting his hand into my hair.

Thanks for the feminine ego boost. I take his thick shaft in my mouth and savor it all the way to the back of my mouth, deep throating the motherfucker. I suck him with all my tongue power, my head moving up and down, licking every inch, rubbing the rest that couldn't fit in my small mouth. His grip tightens and he would've came but...

"Get up"

"Come for me!!".

"Get the fuck up now!!"

I do as told and he kisses me, resting his hands on my hips, before trailing it down to cup me against him, picking me up and taking me to his room.

"You like being a slut....huh?" In his room he puts me down next the dresser with the mirror up front. I make a move to kiss him but he grips my hair jerking my head back. "Bend for me first."

Dominating man, I loved it. Laying my tits on the dresser I was ready to take him, I could feel my wetness. He caresses my cheeks for a while then drops my underwear. His hand enters from behind seaping into my hot pool of lust.

"Aahh...!!"

"Is that how you moan for me?" He spanks me. "Louder!!"

"Do it better I'll do it louder..."

He immediately removes his hand replacing it with his hard thick shaft with a huge thrust....

"Oh Fuck!!!" I scream as he thrusts.

"That's how you do it baby..." he says while fucking me so hard from the back, gripping my hair and pulling me towards him.

Our skins were clapping against each other in a lustful rhythm as I moan in response to his great thrusting. My tits were moving against the dresser, grazing my nipples through my thin tank. I was so close to coming

"I'm gonna...Come."

"Don't you dare!! Not yet!!"

"Please Mahir...."

He went deeper and faster once he found my g-spot. He rubbed my clit making me explode with pleasure and bliss. He turned me around and kissed me still receiving moans.

"You don't like to listen...I told you not to..."

He opens the draw taking out some vibrating thing...no!!!

"You can't use that on me!"

"Why not?"

"You'll hurt me..."

"I'll never hurt you. Trust me."

Could I trust him? Off course, I let him take me...But what if he did? He switches on the vibrator and places it on my nipple dragging it down to my stomach and back up to my other nipple while he fingers through my wetness...It felt good.

Slowly he took it back down, this time to my wet core letting the sensations graze against my clit. He switched it off and turned it on at a higher speed. Suddenly, I felt scared. Honestly, I had no idea whether he was pleasuring me or giving me pain...but it didn't feel right.

"Stop!! Please...It doesn't feel nice." As soon as I tell him that he switched it off and bent to kiss me. I felt a little relief but I was still thinking what his intentions were.

"Now you know how it feels...when you don't listen to me..." He kisses me again. I didn't like his dominance anymore. He seemed to have a dark side.

I break the kiss. "I need to go."

"No. We still have another hour."

"...Please...just let me go." I manage to slip away from him putting my clothes back on.

"Tomorrow you coming back, right?" He put his pants back on asking me the most dumbest question ever.

No!! Never! He was disgusting...I couldn't be here anymore. I was wrong about older guys. All they want is their own satisfaction!! "I'll think about it." I tell him after I gather my stuff, making my way to exit but he grabs my arm.

"What do you mean you'll think about it!? You have to!!".

"No!!" I tell him forcing myself out of his grip.

On my way home I couldn't help but feel disrespected. I didn't feel this bad even when Arjun threw me in the pool. Tears streamed down my face. You're not weak, Rita!!