Chapter 25: Merry Christmas

When you having a peaceful sleep on the holiday considering that it's Christmas morning, like duh you wouldn't want to wake up early!! But my annoying boyfriend decides to wake me up at 5 a.m. for what?

"Ritasha!!!"

"What?" I woke up with a shock!!

"Merry Christmas baby!!"

"Merry KissMyAss!!!" I shouted at him pulling the blanket over my head.

"Ohh you're so rude....!!" Like I cared. "I have a present for you baby."

"It can wait!"

"No, it can't!!"

"Leave me alone Mahir!!!"

"Will...you...Please...." Omg!! Is he really proposing!?! "Ma-"

"No!! Shush! Don't spoil it! I told you not to!"

"Not to what?" He asks confused.

I threw the blanket aside also confused. "What were you asking?"

"Very nice, Ritasha. You cut me off and now you want to know..." Oh, great he's pissed off. He won't propose now. "What did you tell me not to say?"

"Forget it. You know!!"

"No I don't!!"

"I said don't spoil my sleep!!!!"

"Sleep! Who wants to sleep on Christmas? You stupid child!!!"

"Mr Seghal, do not test my patience!!"

"You doing that to me right now!! I was asking you so nicely and sweetly...."

"But Mahir I don't want to marry you now!!! I said that yesterday loud and clear!!!"

"What the hell are you talking about? Where does marriage fit into this?"

"It....wasn't?"

"No!!"

"Then what were you saying? Will you please what...?"

"Will you please make me....a happy man this morning...?" He winks at me with a cute smile.

"Huh?"

"Ritasha!! You said I can wake you up anytime if I wanted to have you..."

"Oh.... I regret saying that!" I cover my face with my hands.

He got on top of me and pinned my hands down. "What did you say!!!?"

"Mahir, get off me!!"

"You'll really regret it...I'll make you feel what regret taste like!" Does that even make sense? I didn't even have time to fathom because his hands tightened on my wrists and he kissed me hard with wanting more. In no time I was naked...and you know what happened.

...In the evening...

Divyanka: You guys watch Yeh hai Mohabbatein?

Stella: Like duh. Principal Patel reminds us of Raman. But Bepanah and Beyhadh is the best.

Natasha: But Ishq Mein Mar Jawan keeps you in suspense which is why I love it. Wish I was like Tara, would've killed my husband long time ago!! Deep is so hot!!!

Ritasha: Ewww, he reminds me of Arjun!! Not cool...

Aasha: Sorry ladies but I'm from the old school. Pavitra Rishta is classic.