Chapter 28: Mahir Weds Ritasha

....6 months later....

Vishakha: So you finally getting married, bitch...

Ritasha: Why is that so hard to believe? Because I've stopped being a whore like you??

Vishakha and I always teased each other like this, was quite funny.

Natasha: Shut up guys!! Isn't it a bit crazy though? Divyanka and Mahir? Vish and Mahir??

Vishakha: Okay f.y.i, that was long ago. And I'm happy for Rita and him now. We're like way past that. Although it would really be a different story if Mahir and I slept together or something.

Stella: Wait a minute! Y'all didn't?

Vishakha: Why the hell would I cheat then?

Ritasha: I think I kind of knew that but Mahir didn't want to make it obvious.

Natasha: Is that why he threw himself at you?

Stella: More like I dared her to throw herself at him? You know...back then when she was...whorish..!!

Ritasha: Shut up!! I'm getting married today. It's going to be like the first time...

They all laugh at me like I'm mad. Well not psycho but...it's got to count for something. Mahir and I didn't engage in sexual activity after the engagement.

Natasha: Speaking of which...you going to wear the lingerie set I got you for your bridal shower, right?

Ritasha: Since you all gave me lingerie sets I guess I can make a plan depending on which colour I'm feeling...everyday of our honeymoon.

Natasha: Wow...My sister is a psycho!!

Ritasha: Natasha Di, don't act so innocent!!

Stella: Yeah, there wouldn't have been a Nikhil if you were so pure!!

Natasha: Okay, that's a different story. I was in love-

Ritasha: With a criminal! And asshole!!

Natasha: I promise he wasn't always like that.

Vishakha: I never imagined you liking bad boys huh...

Stella: Well, good boys go to heaven and you know what the bad boys do...

All of us: Bring heaven to you!!

Natasha: My first time was on my wedding night, so yeah it was special.

Stella: Describe it.

Natasha: Well you know...the usual...

Ritasha: The usual is special. Oh really?

Natasha: Ugh he was sweet to me. It was soft and passionate...And fairy tale-ish.

Vishakha: I guess Karan can show you the hard side to things.

Natasha: Vish!! Actually...I wouldn't mind at all to be honest. He makes me feel so hot....

All of us: Ohhhhhhh!!!

Ritasha: Oh my God, Vishakha...you and Yuvi!! That was a day to remember!!

We all laugh at Vish and she rolls her eyes.

Vishakha: I disagree.

Stella: I agree, though!! Both of you make a good couple.