Chapter 10: He loves me

"You know...Stella will be very angry that we are doing this on her bed."

"Shall I drag you to your bed or do you want to come home?" He asks still on top of me.

"I'll see you on Monday, Mr Seghal. You shouldn't be here."

"Are you chasing me!?"

"Yes...and you have a lot of explaining to do."

"Okay, Ms Sharma...whatever you want." He gets off me and walks to the door. He turns to look at me again with desperation in his eyes.

"No." I tell him strictly.

"I didn't even say anything..."

"I know what you want but you not getting it!!"

"Whyyy?"

"Why make things easy..."

He comes back to the bed and I sit up defensively. "I bet you that you want it more than I do and on Monday you won't be able to keep your hands off me."

"Are you challenging me, Mr Seghal? Because I remember you did before and you lost...so be careful."

"You be careful!"

"Why should I?"

"If you have wet dreams about me making love to you... or you think of me and get horny so you would get busy with your hands. That counts as losing the challenge." He smirks, how naughty of him...he makes me blush.

"Ugh...goodnight Mahir." I dismiss him pretending to not show any interest.

"Ok, fine! You can go back to finding Stella's bra." He smirks shyly leaving out the door and I can't help but smile at the cute face. "I love you."

"I love you, too"

I've never seen Mahir so happy and bubbly. I have such a huge effect of him excluding the intimacy, and I didn't even know. Speaking of intimacy, Mahir used the term 'making love' and it reminded me of our second time together. I'm so used to hearing the word fucking that I didn't realise that when you're in love with someone everything is different on a whole new level. Good days are ahead...I hope so.

...Monday...

Luckily, today we only had one lecture...his lecture. We were making more eyes than actually working. Mahir was looking so damn sexy in the blue jeans, boots and a maroon t-shirt that clung to his muscular body like....fuck me right now!!

As soon as the lecture is over, everyone scoots to leave but as usual I take my own time to show off in my pink skirt, swaying my hips as I walk past him. Mahir smirks as I smile at him and ends it with a wink.

Stella turned to look at him, then to me and back at him like she's never seen me flirt without words before. She takes forever to leave the class looking at Mahir, studying his face. When Mahir turns his attention to her, she smiles at him and he smiles back at her...but not in the way he did for me.

"Sorry, no wink for you Stel." I tease her.

"I didn't want it. You know this means that he trusts me."

"Only because I trust you and convinced him that you're amazing...!!"

"Like duh! Have fun today...like you always do."

"I'll keep you in my thoughts."

"I'm sure Mah-Mr Seghal won't be pleased to know that you thinking of me when he fucks you." She comments with a conceited laugh.

"I bet he'd think it's kinky but I won't think of you then. When Mahir has my attention, it's totally undivided."

"Bye. Be careful!"

"Always...!"

----Seghal house----

In his house, kissing me from the door, he walks me backwards to the sofa not letting me breathe. I could already feel my lips swelling from his urgent kisses. I needed him just as much as he needed me. The whole weekend I've been waiting for this, just to be in his embrace and own his lips and body.

He turned me around, making me lie on my knees on the sofa and he ripped off my soaking wet panties...yes, that's what his kisses do to me. He started to feel my cream dripping and wasted no time unzipping himself and plunging the hard rod into me.

Lifting my skirt up, he rubbed my ass cheeks as he pounded me so fast and hard that within seconds he had me screaming his name in orgasm. He bit my neck while I orgasmed leaving me in full bliss. He hastens his thrusts, slapping my skin with his. He groans, pulling my hair as he comes. We were both breathless afterwards, staying in that position till I moved in uncomfort because of my knees.

"Told you...you won't keep your...hand off me...today..." He said breathlessly sitting next to me, caressing my thigh.

"I didn't touch you, Mahir....you did all of it." My eyes still closed, feeling his pleasure pulses through me.

"That means I lost again?"

"Every time you with me, you'll never lose. We're one now.."

"That means no more challenges?"

"No promises."

He takes me upstairs and we do it all over again in his bed. This time slower and passionate, just like him. I felt like our souls were made for each other.

...Few weeks later...

Finally, I was going home for the long weekend. Not to see my parents, like duh, they don't give a crap but they'll act like they care when they see me. It's only for my cousin, Vishakha because she's throwing a big party for her birthday.

After Natasha left, Vishakha became my new elder sister. We chat on social media like everyday without fail but I haven't told her about Mahir. That's why he's coming with me to Kolkata, I'm going to surprise everyone back home.

After a long flight and drive, it's home sweet home...or it used to be. I wonder what my parents would think of me dating my professor. In any case, they needn't worry because it's my life.

"You sure this is a good idea?"

"Yes. I don't give a fuck if they freak out either."

"Ritasha, it's your family. They obviously care about you."

"Only Vish cares about me. I'm only here for her party. After that we going."

"So you telling me you took a flight for a few hours of party and you going back? What's the purpose?"

"When you have money to waste, it won't make a difference."

"Who'll understand that better than me!!"

"What?"

"Nothing."