Chapter 7: Make up

"I feel so bad for Stella. We had a fight earlier." I told him taking a seat next to him, drinking up the rest of the coffee.

"I hope you're mature enough to know that you can't share whatever happened or happens between us with her...or anyone for that matter."

"Too bad, I already told her. But you don't have to worry, Mahir. I trust Stella with my life...i wasn't exactly normal after what happened. She deserved to know."

"Females can't shut up about anything!!"

"She cares about me! I've known her from the time we were 3 and we don't hide anything from each other. In fact if I'm sitting in front of you now it's because of her...so be grateful!"

"Why? What did she do?"

"She's responsible for the make-up and mini skirts. Without her, Ritasha's popularity is nothing. Very few people know about that, maybe none too. Stella is awesome...I feel bad about our argument."

"Then you guys should sort it out. It's what makes y'all stronger."

"I guess so. And I am a mature woman, I'm young but not stupid." I echo his words right back to him.

"I know. That's why I'm with you. I just want you to be careful."

"Always!!"

"I want you...now. I believe we have some unfinished business..."

"Mahir..." He pulls me towards him, setting the cup on the table and begins to kiss me.

Today's kisses from him are so different from the first time we kissed. The first time was so urgent and lustful but now it was sweet and full of passion. No guy has ever shown me such passion in one kiss. He continued to bite onto my lower lip, not breaking contact. A moan escapes me so that he gives me space to breathe.

"I'll be very pleased if you not wearing anything under the jacket..."

I zip down my jacket to reveal the black bra I wore. "Too bad...I'm not one to go braless."

"Only I get to know what's under your clothes, and every single curve on your body is beautiful..." His words entices me and I end up blushing, feeling like a teen again.

I remove my jacket while he kisses me and unclasps my bra, laying it beside us. He pulls away to look into my eyes and he carries me to the place he wanted to have me the most.

He dropped me on the bed, removing my boots, then my jeans. Afterwards he also stripped and didn't move his eyes from mine the whole time. He straddled me, kissing my neck and leaving a trail of sweet pecks all the way to my nipples.

He sucked each nipple with possession and admiration and cupped both when he was done teasing them. Making his way down to my throbbing, wet core, I closed my eyes feeling the waves he created in my body.

When he pulls my panties I lift my hips so that it could slide out easily. Dipping his finger into my sweet wetness already had me moaning and wanting every inch of him. He teased my clit with his fingers, wetting each one and dragging them to all parts of my body. When I could feel the wetness dripping on the sheets, he finally decided to move his warm tongue over my place of need. He was soft yet still so demanding.

"Oh my God....Mahir..."

"You taste so good..."

He bites my clit "Ahh!!" Pleasure plus pain.

"Very sensitive...I love hearing you moan."

"You make me feel..so good..."

He didn't stop licking and kissing my cunt till I fisted my hands in his hair and pushed him further as my orgasm took over my body in such dazzling array of pleasure.

"Oh...fuck!!!" I moaned as I came in his mouth.

He came back up making me taste my fluid. "How badly do you want me?" He asked with a heavy breathe.

"More than anything in the world..." I whispered to him and but his lobe, licking his jaw line as he rubbed his tip on my wet entrance.

He slid in so smoothly and kissed me hard. His thrusts were slow but hard. I fucking loved it so much, I felt fire burning my body as it moved when he thrusted. I wrapped my legs around his waist allowing him to fuck me deeper. His breathing took to another level and every shove made me moan like a passionate Goddess.

He loved how tight I felt and we kept the eye contact going and occasionally smiling which increased our passion even more as he rested his forehead on mine and let his lower body do all the work. His hands moved underneath to cup my ass, squeezing it.

He moved faster and faster as I raked my nails down his back and gripped him. That's when I knew he was about to come and I started kissing him and thrusting from the bottom. He loved what I was doing but we couldn't kiss too much because I was losing breathe due to my constant moans.

He released his hot sticky come inside me and it felt like I'm in heaven because I ended up climaxing again with him. Without a doubt, it was the best sex I've ever had in my whole life. Mahir showed me a whole new world...

"You're the best I've had." I tell him after we get back to reality.

"How many did you have?"

I didn't even bother counting because I was such a slut. "A lot..."

"So I was right about you being a slut!" He turns to me and smile.

"Yeah...I guess so." I blush at his remark. "What about you? How did you get so experienced?"

"You don't need experience to fuck someone. It's natural for a man."

"Then why do woman complain about not being satisfied then?"

He doesn't answer and turns away. I didn't ask a difficult question. But how would he know that, he's not a woman. I shouldn't question him though because he made me feel so good. I felt different more than ever now. I felt a thousand times more sexier and confident. And with those confidence I headed home to pacify Stella, the queen.