[13 - Leopold Stotch]

I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I leaned against the door of my locker, god it's all awkward now! I've really been an ass, huh? Kenny was really just doing nothing but helping me and all I did was Push him away...

And now there's that shadow freak running around too! And what am I going to do now? Like, do I still fight Mysterion or is that just over? My brain hurts just thinking about it...

A flash of Orange turning around the corner caught my eye, of course, it was Ken. He was limping slightly as he walked to me, a smile on his face. I waved to him as he stood next to me,"Hey, Ken."

Our relationship now? Well, it's odd. We act like friends. I don't mind him. But I still... I don't like him touching me or getting too close. A part of me is still pushing him away, I guess.

"Hey Leo." He dug his hands in his pockets.

"You doing any better?"

"Well, my legs still are a little numb, but I should be okay."

"That's good."

A silence fell between us as I grabbed a notebook and pencil out of my locker.

"Well, um, have this." Kenny suddenly handed me a small box, a tiny bow on it,"From Karen. She wanted me to give this to you before I fucked up our friendship again."

I laughed softly,"Oh?" I gently tugged on the ribbon and let it unwrap itself. I pushed it out the way and opened the box to see the bottle of Nail Polish she made for me. My perfect color. A laugh escaped my lips as I picked it up,"Tell her I said thank you."

"Will do." He nodded and watched me place it in my pocket. I closed my locker and leaned against it, mirroring his stance, a little smug smile on my face. He chuckled softly,"You seem in a good mood."

"Well, since we cleared the air I don't feel as much anxiety around you as I did before." I brushed back my hair with my hands,"I'm actually a little happy to see you, McCormick."

"Oh shit, really?" He smiled,"Am I slowly going back up the ladder to being friends with you again?"

"Hmmm maybe a little mo—"

"Gay boys!!!"

Our heads swiftly turned to see Craig at his locker, one arm around Tweek and the other carrying a Binder.

"I know a couple of gay Boys when I see em!"

"Hey, uh, Pan Boy here! So shut the fuck up and get your Teeth straight, Tucker!"

"Fuck you!"

I laughed to myself a little at that. How fun. I closed my locker and looked at Ken,"So, I presume you're still going to follow me?"

"Mmmm, Yeah." He nodded after a fake pause.

"Well, let's get to my first class."

"Hm, yeah." He nodded,"I'm right behind you."