Kageyama Tobio: What's an XO?

"ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD! PUSH ME TO THE EDGE!"

The loud sound of your voice echoed throughout the hallways of Karasuno High School. You had asked the teacher to go to the bathroom because let's be honest, nobody could stand multiple hours sitting in a stuffy classroom taking notes.

"SHOULDA SAW THE WAY SHE LOOKED ME IN MY EEEEEEEEYYYYEEES! SHE SAID 'BABY, I AM NOT AFRAID TO DIE!!!'"

You were so invested in your music that you hadn't noticed a male walking near you in the hallways.

"I DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU CRY!!!!"

The male seemed to quicken his pace as you sang and looked out the window. You were jolted out of your thoughts when the male grabbed your shoulders and shook them. His mouth was moving but your music was too loud so you couldn't hear him. "What?" you said as you took an earbud out.

Your eyes looked up at your lovely boyfriend, Kageyama Tobio. "Why are you yelling in the hallways? I remember studying those words, uhm, 'cry' and 'dead' and 'friends'." He looked worried which made you laugh. He looked even more puzzled at your actions which made you fall to your knees with tears in your eyes. "Y/n? Are you ok?" concern laced in his words.

You finally calmed down enough to stand up and speak. "Tobio, it's just a song." His cheeks turned cherry red. "...oh..."

Idk what drug I was on when I wrote this tbh