Oikawa Tooru: Caps Lock's the Way I Talk

From: 👌💓Trashykawa💓👌
To: You

hEY HEY Y/N-CHAN!!! WE SHOULD HANG OUT!!!

You stared down at the text begrudgingly. You enjoyed hanging out with your boyfriend Tooru, but at times he could get a little much. Sitting there on your bed you contemplated whether or not to reply. Unfortunately for you, you were quite bored and had nothing better to do then to mess with the brunette.

From: 💗Y/N💗
To: You

hoW bOUt nO

Tooru sat in his room as arrows metaphorically shot through his heart. How could his lovely girlfriend do this to him? Sure the last time they went out he thought it would be a great idea to "prank" her by pretending to get lost, only for her to leave the mall immediately. (Although unbeknownst to him you already knew of his "prank"). Tooru was the stubborn type so he sure wasn't the type to back down so easily.

To: You
From: 👌💓Trashykawa💓👌

oK, fInE thEN

You snorted. In all honesty you had no idea he would take your little joke this competitively. A smirk appeared on your face. "You're about to get it, Trashykawa!"

From: 💗Y/N💗
To: You

nO u

He couldn't believe his eyes. How could you, his oh-so-dear girlfriend, do this to him. You had used the ultimate move on him and he felt himself getting cornered. "I have to think of something quick."

From: 👌💓Trashykawa💓👌
To: You

wELl, uR mUm gaY

You gasped. He had done it. The masterful ultimate move. You fell back onto your bed in defeat. The idiot had actually beat you this time.

To: 👌💓Trashykawa💓👌
From: You

Ok, you won
I'll admit
Can we go get pizza this time tho?

This one was fun to make tbh