Sugawara Koushi: Growing Pains

"Come on, Dad! You have to say yes!" You sighed deeply at the request. "What did Koushi say?" Standing in front of you were your three rambunctious juniors, Hinata, Nishinoya, and Tanaka.

Hinata looked down with a frown on his face while Nishinoya smiled up at you. "Well, he didn't exactly say no..." You rubbed your temple. "Well then there's nothing I can do." Nishinoya became desperate. "Come on, Dad!"

Yes, Dad. You and your boyfriend Sugawara were known as the "parents" of the group so of course your younger friends decided it was appropriate to call you guys "Mom" and "Dad". And what were your dear children asking? They wanted help pranking Kageyama.

"No. If Koushi says no then there's nothing I can do." The three left while mumbling under their breath. As soon as they'd left you felt two arms wrap themselves around your waist.

"They asked you too?" You chuckled. "Of course. I usually say yes." Sugawara let his chin rest on your head. "So what'd you say this time?" he hummed. "No, even I know better than to ignore Momma's answer." Sugawara giggled. "Your calling me that too now?"

You turned around and snaked your arms around his waist. "Come on, we both know you like it." He frowned. "No I don't!" You let go of him as the bell rang for class.

"Dad, could you help me with this problem." You sighed. Even in class your good friend Asahi would call you "Dad". You turned around and looked at his notebook. "Sure, lemme see." With great patience you explained how to get the answer and helped him through it. "Wow, you're really good at this." You smiled. "Thanks, Dad!"

Later that day you visited your boyfriends volleyball club and watched him practice. It always made you proud to see how much he'd grown. "Dad, cheer for me too!" Hinata shouted. It made you feel proud whenever the other members would ask for you to cheer for them. You always felt wanted.

After practice ended you and Suga walked home together. "How was your day?" he hummed. You glanced ahead with a warm smile on your face. "It was good." You had reached your house and it was time to say goodbye. "Bye. See you tomorrow, Mom." You giggled. "See you tomorrow, Dad."

The title is a bit misleading lol but I couldn't think of anything to title it