Gavin + Rk900 (SMUT)

( ⚠️WARNING SMUT AHEAD⚠️)

(Gavin) (Conan)

Gavin gulped as he hit the green button to call his 'friend'. He put the phone to his ear and listened as a it only rang once before Conan had answered him.
"So you wanted to my hear my voice hm? Am I correct?" Rk900 spoke in a very low, lustful tone.
Gavin inwardly moaned at the sound of the others man beautiful voice. He couldn't help it, it sounded perfect.
"Yeah s-sorry I jus- your voice is so nice to hear" Gavin groaned as he realised he had stuttered and he knew Conan had definitely heard him.
"Did you just groan? That sounded very sexual. Are you sure you didn't just call me to get you off?" Gavins voice hitched and almost groaned again when he heard him come out with that so bluntly. It definitely made his dick twitch at the comment.
"I er just fuck. Help me out here Conan please I need you" Gavin didn't care how stupid he sounded he really needed to release himself right now.
"You really are a slut aren't you Gavin? I bet it turns you on when I call you that doesn't it slut"
Gavin moaned as he stroked his member to the other males voice and became impatient as he needed something more, sure the names made his stomach erupt with butterflies but it wasn't enough.
"No, I know what you're doing right now and I want you to stop touching yourself, if not I'll punish you"
Gavin slowly removed his hand and laid there with a throbbing member against his abdomen.
"Conan please I need to"
But Conan disagreed.
"No you're going to wait like a good slut you are and just lay there for me" Gavin heard shuffling in the background but ignored it as it was the least of his worries.
"Good baby now I'm going to stay on the line while you lay there like a good boy, okay?" Gavin hummed in response and kept the phone held up to his ear.
"..What am I waiting for Conan?" Gavin hesitantly asked, not knowing if he should of just stayed quiet instead. Conan growled down the line and made the other shudder.
"I told you to wait. Is it that hard of a task? Are you that disgustingly desperate for me to dirty talk to you. Revolting" he spat at him. Gavin whimpered at the harsh words but didn't take it to heart because if he did then he knew he didn't mean it.
"And that isn't my name to you, what's my name kitten?" He purred ( no pun intended).
Gavin had seen enough porn to know nicknames and already guessed the android had a kink. Everyone does.
"I'm sorry daddy it won't happen again" Gavin could see the satisfied smirk on the others lips and decided to keep quiet.
"Good. Now kitten is your door unlocked? We don't want any strangers coming in and seeing you all distressed."
"No daddy i don't think it is, do you wa-" Gavin got cut off before he could finish what he was about to say.
"No! Stay there for me baby. Just trust me okay?" Gavin didn't know what Conan was up to but he knew he trusted him.
"Okay daddy I'll stay here and wait like you asked me too" a content hum was his response. About 30 seconds later of Listening to Conan breathe he got a
"Kitten you've been a good boy for daddy and I'm going to reward you. Is that okay for you kitten?" Gavin was glad he followed his orders and sighed with relief. He didn't know Conan had this side to him but boy he knew he liked this very much.
"Yes thank you"
"Ah ah ah~ thank you what..?"
Gavin smiled getting used to this new nickname.
"Thank you..daddy"
"Good boy. Now you're going to have to wait a few minutes baby. I'm going to hang up and do NOT touch yourself" Conan hung up and Gavin had listened to him and didn't touch himself despite his member was aching even more now.
A few moments later Gavin heard his front door open and scared and embarrassed from having no clothes on he covered his bottom half under his duvet and readied himself to grab his gun until he heard the all known familiar voice echoed through his house.
"Daddy's here kitten. I hope you haven't been touching yourself"
Gavin had become slightly nervous now that Conan was actually here while Gavin had nothing covering himself but his flimsy quilt.
"N-no daddy I haven't. I-I did what you asked" Conan smirked and crawled onto the queen sized bed before ripping the cover off and straddling Gavin.
"Baby why are you so tense? It's alright I've come here to pleasure you" Gavins member ached at his words and he let out a small, quiet moan which only made Conan grin at him.
"So eager for me to touch you kitten? You really are desperate"
Gavin had hold back another moan and covered his mouth.
"Kitten I'm going to make you moan so loud and I want to hear every bit of it.... now I want you to lay back and relax and let me do the work"
Gavin happily obliged and relaxed into the comfortable mattress. Gavin couldn't see Conan and what he was doing but the next thing he know was a loud moan had easily escaped his mouth and quickly covered his mouth again.
"Baby I thought I told you I wanted to hear your beautiful sounds. Now let me continue while you moan as much as you need" Gavin was about to tell him 'okay' but another moan emitted while Conan licked the tip of the member. He licked up and down the shaft of Gavins long member and eventually began to suck down on it.
Gavin didn't let any moan out quietly, his moans were almost effortlessly dripping off his tongue.
"Fuck Conan"
But as Gavin spoke Conan retracted from Gavins member and growled
"That's daddy to you slut"
"Yes daddy I'm sorry"
"Good boy"
Conan then continued to suck Gavin off until he had came into the androids mouth while Gavin let a strangled moan and started to catch his breath. Gavin sighed happily until Conan decided to speak up again.
"Get on you hands and knees"
Gavin didn't need to be told twice because he already knew what was going to happen and he was excited.
Gavin had followed his instructions and waiting for something to happen.
"You've been a good boy baby so I'm going to let you choose. Would you rather me go in raw or widen you up first?" Gavin was extremely horny and didn't need to be waiting any longer.
"Daddy just fuck me"
Conan smirked behind the smaller Male.
"What was that sweetheart I couldn't hear you?"
"Daddy please fuck me! Please!" He had spoken slightly louder than he last said. Conan slapped Gavins ass.
"Sorry I couldn't hear you. Come again?" Gavin screamed so loud Conan bet his whole floor could hear his words.
"PLEASE! DADDY I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME SO HARD I WONT BE ABLE TO WALK OR SPEAK!"
Conan's member had throbbed at his kittens words and lined himself, slowly easing in before slamming himself in without a warning which led to Gavin choke and his tears fill his vision. After Gavin had eased into the pain his wincing turned into moans which turned Into screams.
"DADDY! FASTE-" Gavin moaned through his words but it didn't stop Conan from understanding him and quickly picked up the pace.
"Fuck baby you're so good"
Gavin only gripped the fitted sheet beneath him and let out another moan.
"Daddy please! Harder"
"Anything for you kitten"
Gavin was a screaming mess and his arms eventually became weak and just got fucked with his face on his bed still a moaning mess and becoming tired from the screaming. On the other hand Conan was very energised and carried on.
"Im close daddy" Gavin had barely managed to squeak out.
"Me too baby... fuck" both has climaxed so they both led down in the bed with Conan laying next to Gavin.
"You were so good kitten. Now I want you to watch me stroke myself" Gavin turned to watch while Conan was stroking his own member and olet out low moans every now and then before he commanded Gavin to suck for him which he refused to. Gavin was too tired to even think.
"What was that kitten? Did you say...no?" Conan hissed.
"No I'm too tired. Do it yourself"
Oh Gavin shouldn't have said that because now Conan was pounding into Gavin like there was no tomorrow while Gavin was screaming and moaning once again.
Soon later they finished and Gavin flopped down being unable to mow sit or speak properly. Gavin closed his eyes but shot open once met with Conan's dick in his ass.
"Only good boys get a break"
And again Conan was thrusting hard and faster than last time.
"Should've been a good slut for daddy then"...