Pure smut 1

Human Conan + Rape warning in next chapter

It was around 10:25pm in Detroit, the moon was beautiful and glowed ravishingly through the dark bliss. It was pretty quiet around this part of the neighbour hood except there was two young males eager to get inside of one of the apartment but both had different views as what was happening. Conan forcefully pushed Gavin through the now unlocked door and pinned him to the wall never breaking the rushed lip contact. Eventually both males were stripped down to their underwear, lust evidently in ones eyes. They stared at each other before they both ran into the bedroom and carried on their sloppy Make out session into the bed with Gavin underneath his partner.

Conan pulled away from the intense make out and looked down at a heavy breathing man staring back at him, Conan found Gavin entrancing and wanted to fuck him so badly.

Conan grabbed his waist and went down to his neck and started to suck on it making sure he was leaving obvious marks for work the next day.
As he carried on biting and sucking his neck his hands roamed over the submissive males body and made it to his boxers and tugged slightly but never pulled them down, instead he palmed Gavin through the fabric making him moan, this Conan's dick throb. He carried on rubbing until Gavin stopped moaning and spoke
"Conan I-I'm gonna-"
But Conan stopped what he was doing leaving Gavin confused he wasn't able to ejaculate.
Conan smirked down at Gavin knowing he's desperate, he grabbed Gavins chin and kissed him from his lips to his neck, making sure he was leaving obvious marks along his jaw and throat.
Gavin squirmed and gasped as Conan made lovebites on him, occasionally moaning when he bit him.
Conan stopped and looked back up at Gavin, staring at him lustfully this made Gavin gulp.
"H-hey I don't feel l-like going all the way yet"
Gavin squeaked but the other wasn't having any of it. He crawled up to his ear and whispered "oh yeah?~"