Hogwarts au

Gavin, the well known pureblood, hated his obnoxious family sometimes. He didn't like how his family would boast about their children being 'proper' wizards, everyone was a wizard if they had the wand and skills to prove it.

Gavin was in his 4th year at Hogwarts and quite frankly he loved it, he had managed to make many friends, some had left but some had stayed and he was very thankful.
First of all, Connor; the most cheerful wizard you would find, he had been placed into Hufflepuff for many reasons but mostly because of his caring soul. Secondly, Conan; he was placed into Slytherin, Gavin suspected it was because he was the snarkiest person he knew but everyone knew he was kind inside.
Gavin had some other friends such as Markus, Lukas and many others but they don't need to be included in the story :3.

Now for Gavin, he had also been placed into Slytherin with Conan,  he didn't understand why though because he thought of himself as a good person and not exactly the snobby type but who was he to argue over a talking hat. He and Conan didn't know each other until first year and they both ended up getting into a fight with one another over a simple pronunciation of Wingardium Leviosa.

Conan liked Gavin a lot, so much everyone could see his feelings even if he was trying to hide them, however Gavin couldn't. Gavin was so naive and oblivious to Conan's romantic feelings towards him that he would try and set him up with someone else. Conan was fed up of Gavins nonsense and decided to tell him straight to his face.

Conan didn't feel nervousness, infact he rarely felt anything but for Gavin he would feel everything. He was watching Gavin play Quidditch against Hufflepuff and sat there as he saw his team almost take out Connors head with the bat. After a while Gavin had ended up catching the golden snitch and won the game. All the Slytherins cheered at Gavin and threw a party for their winning. Gavin was thrown into air and caught again as people shouted his name.
"Gavin! Gavin! Gavin!"
Eventually everyone had put him down and Conan stared intensely at him, Conan started walking towards him with his right eyebrow arched. Gavin looked around and spotted his best friend walking towards him, he didn't know another better situation so he decided to go be bold.

Everything seemed to slow down, everyone had their eyes on the two boys while the music continued to blare however, they didn't even notice the stares.

They both stopped in front of each other, Conan had leaned in and whispered to Gavins ear.

"Fuck me, seeker"