Gavin X reader

2nd person

"Gavin!" You shouted down the empty corridor, hopelessly, trying to find your boyfriend Gavin. You and Gavin had decided to go to an abandoned asylum, which was presumably haunted, with no equipment whatsoever.

Before you two had lost each other a loud bang was heard in the room behind you both, Gavin had turned around to see but you were frozen to your spot.

"Gavin!" You screamed again, praying that he heard you and was coming to find you and get out there, but deep down your anxiety rose and was making your voice eventually go silent.

It had been around 10 minutes after you both dispersed, not hearing from Gavin at all or any more sounds in the asylum either. You had thoughts about leaving and waiting for him outside but you had a sickening feeling about leaving him alone. You thought maybe he had the same idea of waiting outside but he knew that you wouldn't last in here alone so you knew he had to be in here still.

However on Gavins side his luck turned for the worse. He had been running away from the figure they saw before and forgot about his girlfriend until he turned around and she wasn't with him, he panicked about not being with her but the thought of seeing that figure made him feel sick.

He knew you had run in the opposite direction but couldn't bring himself to go back, so instead he carried on walking and tried to get to you a different way.

However he came to a dead end which made him inwardly groan, as he turned around the "person" from before had swung at him causing him to black out. "It" dragged him along trying to avoid his girlfriend along the way.

"Gavin! Please answer me!" You plucked your courage and decided to shout one more time, still walking around unknown to the fact that Gavin was behind you with something else. You suddenly felt something grab your shoulder, a faceless thing shoved you against the wall, winding you and making you struggle to breathe. You looked up and saw it had Gavin on the floor beside it, you let a tear fall and closed your eyes for the inevitable doom.