Pure Smut 2

⚠️ Rape Warning ⚠️

Gavin pushed away flustered, he and Conan hadn't ever gone all the way yet and frankly he didn't feel it was the right time after all he and Conan hadn't been together very long; actually only a few months. Gavin anticipated this day and he rather it never happened ever, he wasn't keen of having sex just because the thought of it made him feel sick. Perhaps he was not gay? But maybe something else; it's just sex to Gavin never seemed appealing and wouldn't ever want to do it, maybe it was a phase but in his life right now he didn't want sex.
He loved his relationship with Conan because they were so open with each other and made out all the time, he told Conan that he didn't feel comfortable having sex yet and every time the male respected him and never took it that far, however Gavin feared tonight he had never seen Conan with such a crazy look his eyes before and was frightened for his life. He squirmed underneath him trying to get out but was stopped by two stronger arms holding him down "babe where are you going? I've waited so long...let me have this" Conan spoke so disgustingly, this made Gavin gulp and move even harder but it didn't seem to work as he clearly wasn't as strong as his boyfriend.
Gavin pleaded for him to stop but in Conan's mind only one phrase was flashing through his mind: "I have to fuck him even if he doesn't want to"
Gavin cried for him to stop but he couldn't get free and there was nothing that could stop him.