Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Recap: Tom looked up smiling and nodded before speaking, "I can feel it. There is more than one. We will figure it out in two weeks.". Draco nodded before yawning, "To, can we go to bed, please. We can think about this tomorrow. We still have two and a half weeks to worry about it before going back.". Tom stood up and walked towards the door leaving Draco behind, turning back he smiled and waved Draco to follow him out.

    Waking up I stretched before getting out of bed and heading downstairs to where Tom was. Walking into the living room I saw him talking to someone. Coming in closer I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his shoulders pressing a kiss on the side of his head. He smiled and looked at me, "This is Harry, Harry this is Barty Crouch Jr. he is going to be possing as the DADA teacher as an extra set of eyes at school to watch over you.". Nodding I came and sat down next to him only for him to pull me into his lap. Tom looked at Barty and nodded his head to the door. Barty left leaving us snuggling on the couch.

    As I lay there with Tom, Dray came in whispering something into his ear. Tom nodded and Dray ran off. Tom turned back to me he whispered softly, "Sit up for a second Harbear.". Nodding I sat up. Looking at him I saw him turn and sit me in between his legs. Laying back down he wrapped his arms around me before kissing my head. Sighing I snuggled farther into his chest.

Dray came back in with someone. She came around the couch and bowed to Tom, "My lord.". Tom waved her up and looked at my confusion, "Harry, this is Bellatrix Lestrange. She is Dray's aunt." turning to Bellatrix, " Bellatrix, I need you to hunt down a muggle family, the Dursleys and bring them back here and put them in the dungeon.". Nodding she stood up, "Of course my lord. I shall have them found and brought here as.soon as possible.".

Waving for her to leaving, she left us. Drag came and sat down next to me and put my legs on his lap. He began rubbing my feet. Tom rubbed my stomach and began to speak, "Harry, I have a question. You can answer however you want and it will still be right but I want you to answer it to what you want ok.". He waited for me to nod before continuing, "I was thinking would you rather go back to Hogwarts for your fourth year and come back halfway through the year after giving birth, or would you rather just stay here and we send a prisoner with glamor and an imperious curse to pose as you?".

I thought about the differences and spoke, "I want to go back at least for a few months for my education, but then come back after the birth. I know after the birth I am going to be staying with the baby a lot so the school won't work very well. Maybe we could send a letter to Dumbles say something like, 'Dear Professor, during this year I found someone who loves me and due to circumstances I do not wish to explain I am pregnant and will be moving with my love to France, Voldemort wouldn't expect it and I can train more without having to worry about being bothered or losing the people I love. Sincerely, Harry Potter.'" Tom nodded before kissing my head, "well then that is what we will do.".